Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: In memory of "BOB FRAME"

Post Thanks / Like

Default In memory of "BOB FRAME"

Passed away in 2007.My best friend outside my family.He loved Crappie fishing as well as anyone I know.
    JohnW

Post Thanks / Like

john i didn't know bob all that well,but it seems like i knew him very well.i really enjoy the stories that you share with us from time to time while we 're fishing together.when you tell how he would line up with landmarks on the shore line to find his favorite fishing spot.it's good that he had a friend like you,who keeps his memory going on.i would like to say to bob,thank you for getting john hooked on crappie fishing,because if it wasn't for that i don't know if i would have got to meet such a great guy that i can call my friend.aint it great how GOD works....
    GOD loves fishermen,the earth is 75% water

Post Thanks / Like

John, I too have enjoyed hearing the stories and stuff you have shared with us out fishing about Bob and things you guys use to say and go by for fishing tips. Although I didn't know Bob too well, I did use to work with his wife and she always spoke well of him too. I'm sure you miss him but as BOS said, you have served him well keeping his memory going on. I can't add to Tracy's comments cause he said exactly how I feel as well.