Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Headed to truman...

Post Thanks / Like

Default Headed to truman...

hey guys, been reading on here and trying to keep up with ya guys and have come to the conclusion that I cant!! I am headin up to truman this weekend on our first trip out for the year. Im not asking for sweet spots or anything but just curious if anyone has been out on truman and had any luck, i havent been up there myself in years so I may not be able to find it! Any words of advice would be greatly appreciated. Just gotta make sure my 16 ft v bottom can get me out and about there. THANKS GUYS!

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

I would put in at Bucksaw go in the marina and by a candy bar and coke and ask Richard or Eric where the fish are at. They are always good at offering advice. i would suggest Cedar creek. Only a mile run from the ramp. Lots of differant structures and depths to try in there. Depending on wind direction I would start at the mouths of the three coves on the left side "West side". If no luck idle to the back end of the creek and fish the tree rows that are out from the small bluff on the right or East side.

Post Thanks / Like

welcome to c.c good luck with you trip to Truman
    IT'S 5--O-CLOCK SOMEWHERE,,,MIKE-p

PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER