Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Cabin Fever

Post Thanks / Like

Default Cabin Fever

Hello MI Crappie Fishing People :D :D :D :D :D
    I'm so ready to get out and go fishing that it doesn't make any sense. The last time I checked, it's suppose to be close to 40 degrees this weekend, sooooooo I think I'm going to go out and press my luck. There are a few spots in SE MI that should have a little bit of activity for us shore anglers. The only method I will have to practice is slow fishing and I mean really slow. Anyone else ready to get back out on the water? That is if you haven't already been out
    I'd rather be on the lake enjoying the thrill of my rod telling me there's a fish on the end of my line. :D

Corey

Post Thanks / Like

Still Waiting!!

Since the ice season was very poor I am ready for open water.Checked lakes yesterday and some launch sites are still iced over but open water on main body of lake.Well it won't be too long because a warm spell is due next week!!

Post Thanks / Like

From what I've heard, the temp is on the way up all week :D . I did get a chance to go out for about 30 minutes and I didn't get a chance to really get into it . If everything goes well, I'll be out during the week and seeing where these tasty critters might begin spawning.
    I'd rather be on the lake enjoying the thrill of my rod telling me there's a fish on the end of my line. :D

Corey

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up

Today is Thursday March 9th and it looks like CABIN FEVER WILL BE CURED THIS COMMING WEEKEND!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

I didn't get a chance to go out this weekend...I was in Mississippi. Anyone go out and have a productive time?

Corey

Post Thanks / Like

Did get out this past weekend at Juno Lake but did not catch a single fish.It was very WINDY.Fish were suspended in 24ft. but would not take anything offered to them.Water temp was 44 degrees.

Post Thanks / Like

I have next Thursday and Friday off, so I'm going to go out and press my luck. Monday the waters were a bit high and I felt like I was fishing the Mississippi River, so I didn't stay out too long.

Corey