Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: my thread free jigs to try closed?????

Post Thanks / Like

Default my thread free jigs to try closed?????

i went on to let you guys know i mailed 8 of the 12 pkgs today and the other 4 r being mailed tomm. and my thread has been closed.id like to know why this is if anyone knows

barrelslime is offline Moderator White Bass/Striper/Hybrid Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Only 3 people can close it, you and slab and crappypappy.
    Personal Best 17 1/2"
    " Let us endeavor so to live, that when we come to die, even the undertaker will be sorry." Mark Twain

Post Thanks / Like

yeah and i cant figure out why.i didnt try to sell anything to anyone no cussing or any thing like that.i gave out my website address but only in a pm.and still didnt try to sell anything.just asked them to let me know what they thought about the jigs.strange

Post Thanks / Like

id buy the sponsor membership and let everyone know about it if i could,but i just started my site and was wanting some feedback before i did that.in my original thread i said there was a catch and it was to let me know what u think about my jigs. let me know what i did wrong crappiepappy or slab

Post Thanks / Like

MMMMMM???? I don't know.

Juiced Up Baits Pro Staff
    K2 Coolers Pro Staff
    Mike's Custom Crappie Jigs Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

i still need address for tiger

barrelslime is offline Moderator White Bass/Striper/Hybrid Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Dont air it out here, pm crappypappy, looks like he edited my post and locked it???????????????? If I was the cause for it being closed, I appologise, but I cant tell ya why he did it.
    Personal Best 17 1/2"
    " Let us endeavor so to live, that when we come to die, even the undertaker will be sorry." Mark Twain

Post Thanks / Like

i sent him a pm also .but like i said i dont think i done anything wrong

CrappiePappy is offline Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation Guys ...

MBug ... according to your statement : "ok guys chemeleon is no 12 thats the cut off all you guys will be getting a pm in the next few minutes" ... I thought the thread was finished. In order to keep more people from replying, thinking they could get in on the deal, I closed the thread. Many people only read the first post, or first few posts, and then post their reply without reading thru the whole thread. You did nothing wrong .. otherwise the thread, or your original post, would have been deleted, edited & moved, or just moved.

Barrelslime ... your post was edited for language, and had nothing to do with the thread getting closed. Also ... Any SuperMod can close/edit/delete a post or thread on the Main Board.
    And be carefull how you spell my user name :p ... there's another member that goes by the user name "crappypappy" Doh (mine is spelled "crappiepappy" )

... cp

Post Thanks / Like

sorry for the spelling, no disrespect intended.
    Personal Best 17 1/2"

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast