Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: stockton NEED HELP!?!?!?

Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation stockton NEED HELP!?!?!?

DAD called and he wants to get out Saturday. i've been going to the state park the last two weekends with okay luck. dads only good for a few hours so does anyone got any advice on maybe where i could take him so we can make the most of the morning? and does anyone have an opinion on color of crappie bites/nuggets?

thanks HYDE
    Remember, We all live down stream!
    Outlaw Crappie & Walleye Poles

Post Thanks / Like

if anyone puts in at aldrich later in the week will u let me know how dirty the water is?

Post Thanks / Like

Don't no if you have tried it or not but the old state park is pretty good now and also if you can get there real early in the morning the quarry at crabtree cove is good.I talked to some guys from bois d'arc they tried cedar ridge yesterday and didn't do no good.

Post Thanks / Like

well I always thought you should not leave fish to find fish, and with all this weather commin and going one would want to stay out of the creeks, so having said that, I would put in at Mutton creek, and go west towards googer creek, in the back of the creek is a couple good brush piles as you go in keep to the north bank and look for the sighns. if they are gone it is about half way into the cove.

place two, go under the y highway bridge, south of mutton creek, and there is a state marked brush pile, work it and arround it can be good early, we have been catching some good fish in mutton creek towards the back, and if the mean guy is not there arround the private dock last dock east of the marina, also one more spot that sometimes produces early is the first cove north of the y bridge on the west side, right out in the middle of the mouth of the cove they stack in there and if there ready it will be awsome, good luck and let us know how you did

Post Thanks / Like

thanks

Post Thanks / Like

i would like to get over to aldrich at night my uncles got a couple of brush piles over there but if u cant see 2 inches down dont think there is any reason to try.

Post Thanks / Like

I am 15 miles from Aldrich now and it has rained buckets. It will be muddy for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by HYDE View Post
    i would like to get over to aldrich at night my uncles got a couple of brush piles over there but if u cant see 2 inches down dont think there is any reason to try.
    Fish like your hungry!

Post Thanks / Like

i'll let u all know how we do. dad like to stay close he likes to put in a bona but i havent heard any good reports from there and i'm like u not leave fish to find fish so im sure it will be an adventure.

Post Thanks / Like

HYDE, I got a report last night from a couple guys that fish all the time and they did very well in old state park cove.
    Fish like your hungry!

Post Thanks / Like

thanks, do any of you guys use those crappie gems/nuggets?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast