Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Hey arky watch out

Post Thanks / Like

Default Hey arky watch out

Hey arky if u r coming up tommorow make sure u have everthing right and all your ducks in a row.the possum cop has made the cove at the state park his 2 home.the other day when u seen me pull in the lot to see if u was having any luck he stopped me before i got back to 215,said he thought i was hauling fish out for somebody,i always have my pole i ask him if i had fish how could he tell if i did'nt catchem.he said he had been watching with his glasses,i told him then he should know i had no fish because i did'nt get out of my feed truck.he said he could'nt see the passenger side and heard a door slam and that was when somebody he thought put fish in the truck he got a big foolin.it took me a day or so but now i know where he is hiding.if u see me come down and get a bucket of water tommorow and leave i'm just havin fun!!!!!!!!!
    Crappie,turkey and mushrooms Great American Food

Post Thanks / Like

Too funny! Where is he hiding?

Post Thanks / Like

well boy and girls, stay leagle and you wont have to worry. i hope they catch all the pochers

Post Thanks / Like

HE Spent most of the of the day yesterday standin on the hill watchin everyone in the cove at the state park.
    Remember, We all live down stream!
    Outlaw Crappie & Walleye Poles

Post Thanks / Like

good to see him out

Post Thanks / Like

I hope he catches everyone of them if they're doing something illegal

Post Thanks / Like

Rancher,i knew he was somewhere. I saw you today,but didn't see the man.Had a limit real quick,but looked around all day.I think i see a lot of small fish taken out also,like beagle said stay legal and you don't have to worry. See u.

Post Thanks / Like

i seen u today,he was'nt hiding or i might of had some fun.i know where he puts his truck and it was'nt there. beagle is right stay clean and no worries.u can't beleive all the over limits and short fish that have been took out of just that 1 cove,makes u wonder about the rest of the lake.was going to come back over and see how many u had but was late when we got done moving bulls.went to springfield to get another hum bird to put on my boat,that and bolting down trolling motor and i'm ready to launch the war eagle,won't be hard to tell it's camo colored and my 10yr old grandson will be with me.have a good aluma-weld boat for sale 40hp evin if u know anyone interested.
    Crappie,turkey and mushrooms Great American Food