Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Both over 2lbs

Post Thanks / Like

Default Both over 2lbs

Caught these on the Trent River both were 2.5lbs. My granddad and I filled one 50qt cooler and went home.
    This only my opinion, but nothing you can say will change my mind. That makes it a FACT.

Today is a Blessed Day and a Prosperous Day

Post Thanks / Like

Nice Fish!!

Post Thanks / Like

Nice ones, SB. I don't blame you in not wanting to give up your honey holes on the other thread " What was your largest panfish?". I tell folks where or the area if they ask but not the spot . My fishing buddy would shoot me in the first place and in the second place, it wouldn't be a honey hole for much longer if everybody new about it now would it ? I figure if they're any kind of angler after I tell them where or the area, they can figure out where the spot is on their own :D. I have to find my spots the hard way, lots of time on different waters looking .
    Last edited by dixieangler; 03-02-2006 at 08:59 PM.
    Robert B. McCorquodale

"Flip a fly"

Post Thanks / Like

Is that you bumpers, what year did they start makin color film hehehe...izzy

Post Thanks / Like

I'm a young man with a lot of experience, some of which I'd rather forget. That was taken in June of '04 in the dead heat. That's why me and the fish look like we have been through the ringer.
    This only my opinion, but nothing you can say will change my mind. That makes it a FACT.

Post Thanks / Like

Ya look older in your avatar, must be them whiskers. Wore a beard for 12 years, caught it on fire welding and burnt it half off. Never grew it back, still got me lip rug though...izzy

Post Thanks / Like

Yeh, I everbody likes me with the beard. I guess the bare face looks to young. I get a lot of yes sirs now. And I'm mistaken for my little brothers dad. I'm knocking on thirty..., but like my dad told me and his dad told him, You've seen and done more in your short life than I have in all my years. Didn't take it as a compliment, as half of the things he was speaking of I should have never seen or done. That's what I was speaking of in the above reply.

Post Thanks / Like

Well i'll call ya sir shaved or not, it's allways a pleasure talking to you...izzy

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks, and likewise my friend.

Crappie Xtreme is offline Moderator Illinois Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Nice fish stumpbumpers. I call myself crappie xtream on the forum but my true fishing love is for them there gills. There is not a fish alive that fights as hard as one nice gill. Could you imagine if they were 5 or 6 pounders. I guess I love to fish for both species but I have been fishing for bluegill since I was a kid and don't plan to stop any time soon.
    IL board Moderator

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast