Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Crappie angler mag?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Crappie angler mag?

Does anyone else have trouble getting their subscription on time? I took forever to get my last mag, and after contacting them they told me it came out the first full week of the month. Well....its now March 5, and I have not got my Feb/March issue. I like the mag, but the shipping so far has been horrible.
    HAND TIED CRAPPIE JIGS CRAPPIECOLLECTORS JIGS

https://www.etsy.com/shop/CRAPPIECOL...g_id=515350944

Post Thanks / Like

never heard of a problem not one, I have never had a problem with the magazine, maby a little more patience hopefully it will gett to you soon

barrelslime is offline Moderator White Bass/Striper/Hybrid Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

I read a post they were changing something with their delivery process. I dont have anything else to add. I just got mine last week. Iv never had any issues.
    Personal Best 17 1/2"
    " Let us endeavor so to live, that when we come to die, even the undertaker will be sorry." Mark Twain

Post Thanks / Like

Never had a problem with Crappie Angler. I did get a notice a few months back that it was my last issue. So I renewed and they sent me the same issue twice.
    I'm sick of following my dreams. I'm just going to ask them where they're goin' and hook up with them later.

Post Thanks / Like

I never paid any attention to if they were on time or not, Just get em and read em

MEMBER CRAPPIE MAFIA