Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: New member and Madison County Lake questions

Post Thanks / Like

Default New member and Madison County Lake questions

Hi guys. Originally from Geneva, AL, learned crappie fishing in Auburn while in school and now have landed in Madison, AL. I am looking to continue my new favorite fishing up here at the local madison county lake. Anybody fish there that can offer me some advice?

FYI- I am not joining just to get some quick advice and leave. I have been on many forums for a while and just learned of this one. I am annoyed by people who pop in for a quick answer and leave. I am here to stay, meet some local fisherman, and hopefully learn more about crappie!
    We do not inherit the land and waters from our forefathers, but we borrow it from our future children.

Many go fishing all their lives without knowing it isn't fish they are after

Post Thanks / Like

You'll probably get better and quicker advice if you post this question on the Alabama board.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks. I did, found it after I posted on here. Feel free to delete!
    We do not inherit the land and waters from our forefathers, but we borrow it from our future children.

Many go fishing all their lives without knowing it isn't fish they are after