Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: heres where I fished wed.

Post Thanks / Like

Default heres where I fished wed.

I got out for the 1st time this year and got skunked. I tried everthing and everywhere. Oh well it was nice to be out. They said it was suppose to be warm. They lied.
    I fished Indiana beach around the ride pilons and up in the big monon off of lake Shafer. It was a nice day as long as the sun was out!
    Bill
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Post Thanks / Like

Zappa did you fish under the bridge at the big monon. Fish right under the bridge and jig up and down the concrete supports. Also try the walking bridge from Indiana beach to the parking lot, it is a high bridge and it goes across the bay. Right at the shore, there is a giant tree that lies against the bridge support. Thats a great spot. It is 20 ft deep and goes right to the shore.

Post Thanks / Like

The wind was so strong and cold I did not try the bridge @ the big monon. Thats where I always ramp. The suspention bridge I have tried before. I will keep the tree in mind. It was just flat cold. I was wearing gloves fishing. The thing that really surpised me was that I trolled all the way to the beach and did not get the 1st silver. Thanks for the info!:D
    Bill