Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: strikeout #1

Post Thanks / Like

Default strikeout #1

well went for a short hour long fishing expedition this afternoon with my five yr old son. went and fished over some sunk christmas trees and pvc structure that I had put under a dock close to the house here and struckout KINDA. did catch a very small yearling bass that didn't even pull the bobber under. no luck but my son did say and I quote, "Reece you don't ever catch anything when I am here can we go throw rocks" So then we learned how to skip rocks and make big splashes with the limestone rip rap. lol great day to be outside and with my step son. Now calling for rain the two days I am off.

Post Thanks / Like

Hey, Reece. Good to know that the 2 of you got to spend some time. We need to get together sometime this Spring, and see what we can do!!! Give me a holler.

Post Thanks / Like

Man I got a 22week pregnant wife and a five year old playing baseball, guess who is coaching. lol. but I am going to fish some somewhere sometime. I have not been able to go yet due to weather and stuff going on but I am def getting ready to hit some bushes. I am going to fish the 16th when the spots open up. call me sometime so that I have your number again. New phone after duck season. haha that is a whole story in itself.

gabowman is offline Super Moderator * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

I know you still enjoyed getting to spend the time outdoors with your stepson.:p You guys will catch some fish before long, but just enjoy being together.
    Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in hospitals dying of nothing.

Post Thanks / Like

oh trust me I am not complaining on the trip. zeros just make them days that you slay em even better. I was just giving a report on the afternoon. Guys I am going to tell ya, My family is the reason I fish. They love it as much as me. I love watching them catch em.