Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Table Rock part duex

Post Thanks / Like

Default Table Rock part duex

Well Boys and girls, same lake better report, had 116 on the clicker. had 15 in the live well, I think one in 5 was the average on shorts to keepers. water was 52dg. wind was from the east. water was dingy. Jig color really did not matter, rootbeer/chartruse, black/silver. blue/silver white/silver. black/chartruse. all good.

virgin bluff several in 20 ft of water. cape fair boat dock cove close to the dock real good, bluff running west from marina real good, some in 2 ft of water some in 22 ft of water buzzard cove over brush slow. but real big fish, buzzard is between wooley creek cove and piney creek cove on the north east side. Most of the fish were caught slow trolling double rig jig set up on slabbuster jigs. also used Mikes custom walley and crappie bait and did real well.

Man I am glad the crappie are comming on close to home, hope it keeps up, the spawn should be good close to home for a change, been a long 3 year dry spell.

I did hit a sand bar out in the middle of the lake, chewed up the prop, no bends or cracks, just gnarals on the edges, got a spare so no big whoop. check your maps watch your tracks and dont be in a hurry the ROCK is 9feet low.

No pictures gave all the fish away to the neighbour. gave rick all my mondays catch. hope it rains friday I need a rest.

crappie up y'all
    Last edited by beagle man; 03-03-2011 at 05:06 PM. Reason: because I had to remove the way points i put in

Post Thanks / Like

no rest for you ain't going to rain at stockton tomorrow for oc and g

Post Thanks / Like

another good day for beagle way to go old buddy

Post Thanks / Like

Wow, what a day! Congrats on finding them; that is about the best report that I can remember about the rock (for # of fish caught anyways, seem to remember a few about some big slabs).
    We do not want the gift of a fish; neither do we expect a lesson on fishing; what we direly need is a chance to fish

Post Thanks / Like

way to stay after them buddy, im envious!
    why do today what you can put off til tomorrow, go fishing instead!!!

Post Thanks / Like

keep that up and you will need a on board computer to keep track of that many........... good job........
    A FISH IN THE PAN IS WORTH TWO IN THE LAKE

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the good report and teh details

john b.

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Way to go Beagle. Glad the Rock is producing again. Sounds like a great day for sure with lots of action.

Post Thanks / Like

dang beagle man that's a day right there! Bet it was a blast, congratulations.

Post Thanks / Like

Congrats on a heck of a good day Beagle!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast