Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: It was amazing!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Default It was amazing!!!

Allen Field house was full of celebs. It was Senior nite. They weren't disappointed with a loss. Seniors gave speeches that were from their hearts & tears flowed. As the lights dimmed ending a season,,, there was a glow in the center court right in the middle of the Jayhawk. Closer look and,,,,,, der it was!!!! Yep,,, a 2011 Big 12 trophyThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs Up Mizzou will be a tough match next. Big 12 Tourney, & I hope KU meets KSU in de final. Ofcourse, having another shot a Texas,,,, well,,, we know who OWNSRoflRofl them. <*)}}}><
    You'll see the difference,,,on the end of your line! PROUD MEMBER OF ​TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

so ready for next weekend....gonna be down there for a Bachelor Party next Saturday....Will have to see how much trouble I can get into after watching the Hawks win the Big 12 Tourney!!

Post Thanks / Like

I've decided to grow a tourney beard. EMAW!

Another matchup between KSU and KU would be interesting.Hands Clapping
    I am just pullin' your leg.:D

Post Thanks / Like

Cat-Hawk tourney final would be nice Thumbs Up but both better stay focused on the next game, this year Big 12 has been mine field maybe more so than the past (better take care of next game business or be upset)

Cats have Iowa St who hung 95 on Buffs and Tigers are going to be on the prowl after resent losses . . . always tough in their den. We shall see

Post Thanks / Like

Now the fun begins, be nice if its the two Kansas teams for the final. Both should go far in the march madness. To be honest I had given up on Kansas State glad they got their stuff together. Still a KU fan GO HAWKS.

Post Thanks / Like

Got tickets to all the games at the sprint center.Anybody else going?Go CATS!

Post Thanks / Like

Sweet PurpleCrappie . . . wish could get to the game . . . will have to watch on boob tube . . . keep the CATS winning!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Got tickets for Thursday and Friday. Upper level seats but got them for a good price. RCJHKU