Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Rod Holders!

Post Thanks / Like

Default New Rod Holders!

Any one looking for rod holders needs to check these out. I just got mind this week and I love them. I've had every type you can imagine since I first started trolling 20+ years ago, from the walmarts to the homemades & all the manufactured brands. The poles come out with unbelievable ease when you get a bite and they'll hold the regular size rod butts up to the largest size. Nothing to hang your heavy coat sleeve on when you hurriedly grab your pole, either. You tournament spider poler's are going to like these. Great work "callshy!"

http://www.hitekstuff.com/

Post Thanks / Like

I like the looks of them. but they look a lot like some a different company makes.
    I Hope they will sell them without the T-Bars. I would like to have around 12 or 16 of them for my boat.
    Hate the ones on it now.
    Pete

Post Thanks / Like

Those look like Bee Ready's. I like em though.
    Scott

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by smedley
    Those look like Bee Ready's. I like em though.
    They look kind of like them but work differently.

Big Crappie,
    Glad you like them. If you have any problems or any input please let me know. I like to get input from everyone that has them to use in future designs.

www.hitekstuff.com
    Scott Echols
    Hi-Tek Stuff
    Crazy Angler Tackle

Post Thanks / Like

They look strikingly similar to the Bee Ready style of rod holders. Care to tell us what makes the HiTek's better?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Smith
    Care to tell us what makes the HiTek's better?
    or different?
    <--Click for Website

Post Thanks / Like

Default Adjustments are real simple!

They are mounted on a T bar that can be pivoted side to side for gang adjustments. Each individual holder can be adjusted by loosening one bolt and pivoting the rod holder side to side and at the same time rotating the rail mount to position the rod tip to the height off the water that you want it and then retighten the bolt. From what I can see on the Bee Ready's web site, you would have to buy an additional rail mount for each holder at $20.00 a pop to achieve this same set up. Also if you want to remove the unit from your boat, all you have to do is loosen one bolt maybe a half a turn and slide the unit out of the base.

Post Thanks / Like

I sure like them, And will be waiting to hear back from them. Trying to find out what they are charging for just the rod holders not the T-mount. If they turn out to be what i think they are. Will have about 20 of them.
    Pete

Post Thanks / Like

i've fished with scott and know him personally and know that if he's selling it, then it's a high quality product. nice work scott. i hope you sell a bunch of them.

Post Thanks / Like

What's the price?
    John 21:3
    Simon Peter said to them, "I am going fishing." They said to him, "We are going with you also." They went out and immediately got into the boat, and that night they caught nothing.

And we act like this Nightstalking thing is new.

For some excitment, read the next verse. A special guest arrived, they filled their coolers and had a fish fry on the beach...in the morning. My kind of people.- Bowfin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast