Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: sangchris

Post Thanks / Like

Default sangchris

went out tuesday and got some monster fish. weighed my seven best and just cleared 9lbs. got 11 all together

Post Thanks / Like

me and a buddy went the other day,although the wind was a bit rough,we pulled 14 slabs out.between them,they weighed in at just under 21lbs,nice mess.lot of quality fish.

Post Thanks / Like

thaats tearing them up. hard to believe there are people that fish that lake that don't believe those fish exist

Post Thanks / Like

got a few with some small crankbaits and the rest with 2 inch sliders around some points

Post Thanks / Like

the biggest fish was 14 1/4 and the smallest was 11 3/4.Those fish there at sangchris are pigs.the black crappie there do in fact weigh more than the blacks at other lakes.they are so much bulkier and tough.

Post Thanks / Like

that aint no lie. i took a couple of guy that fish shelbyville and they couldn't believe the weight difference in fish. i had been catching them strait jigging on points but the past two time i switched to casting a jig. i think the big ones are on the feed for spring. showed alot of them really pushing the shad into the mouths of coves. i going to head to but some crank baits before i go out next. last couple of years i trolled them in and out of cove and got some real monster. happy slaying

Post Thanks / Like

Are you guys catching those fish in the hot water part? About what temp are you getting them in? Never been to Sangchris, but want to. Only an hour away. How crowded does it get on the weekends?

Post Thanks / Like

saluki, yes it gets crowded on weekends but there is plenty of lake out there. no i don't fish in the hot water ditch, too much fishing pressure nor do i fish down by the dam too much pressure from the weekend anglers

barrelslime is offline Moderator White Bass/Striper/Hybrid Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Saluki, Howdy fellow alumni. Stop by highland and pick me up on your way.
    Personal Best 17 1/2"
    " Let us endeavor so to live, that when we come to die, even the undertaker will be sorry." Mark Twain

Post Thanks / Like

went out with a guy yesterday and caught 2 limits of some nice fish. had to upsize our bait to get them to bite. used a 3 inch gulp and they were tearing it up

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast