Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Will you come out with a printed newstand version of the new Crappie NOW magazine?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Will you come out with a printed newstand version of the new Crappie NOW magazine?

I understand that electronic and online is the way to go, but I was just wondering if you also plan to make a printed copy of the new Crappie NOW magazine available at news stands.

If not, that's OK too, because I see where you make PDF copies of the articles available. I think that's real cool. It's nice to be able to print it off sometimes, like when you get on a plane, and you need something on paper to read when they tell you to turn off all electronic devices.

Thanks TJ. I'm very excited about your new Online Magazine. It's a great idea, by some great fishermen. Keep up the good work.
    Owner
    "Wear your PFD" "No texting n driving" slab
    Crappie.com members are the best

Post Thanks / Like

Slab, I just don't see that in the future. #1 reason is to keep it free, to the anglers. You're right there is PDF version for printing which is a great option for travel. I see a podcast/smartphone app in our future too.
    Blessings, -tj
    www.ttiblakemore.com www.crappienow.com
    Likes Drtodd10 LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Free is good. Staying with the new technology will keep you ahead of the curve too. Thank you for your answer.
    Owner
    "Wear your PFD" "No texting n driving" slab
    Crappie.com members are the best
    Likes Drtodd10 LIKED above post