Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Question about the Teezur Tourney

Post Thanks / Like

Default Question about the Teezur Tourney

I am planning on fishing with Canepole but my son just insists that he come also so he can see Jerry again. The question i have is this a two man per boat tourney or doesn't matter? If it is a two man, guess i will have to thank canepole for the great offer , but i will bring my son because if the truth is to be told, i enjoy watching him more than enjoy it myself. The answer to this question could change everything. If it isn't a two man per boat tourney, Mr. Canepole, may i bring my son with me and fish off your boat. He is ten and as Jerry Blake can tell you, he catches the bigger fish. Thanks for all the help.

Ps: I live to watch my son grow and learn . From a fathers heart.

Post Thanks / Like

Yes!!! Bring your son. This is not a money tournament. This is a good time get-to-gather and have fun tournament. It don't matter if you have two or three people in the boat. You weigh in 7 fish per boat, have a big fish fry, pass out some prizes, meet other crappie anglers, and maybe even get on TV. And most of all, to honor a man who loved to help people catch more crappie.
    Have a crappie day!:D [email protected]

Post Thanks / Like

That is the way it should be! Everybody in the boat. Nobody left without a partner. Thanks, for all you are doing Richard. It is appreciated!
    Quote Originally Posted by 1weezer
    Yes!!! Bring your son. This is not a money tournament. This is a good time get-to-gather and have fun tournament. It don't matter if you have two or three people in the boat. You weigh in 7 fish per boat, have a big fish fry, pass out some prizes, meet other crappie anglers, and maybe even get on TV. And most of all, to honor a man who loved to help people catch more crappie.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Richard. Thats a big load off of my mind.