Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Gps Deals

Post Thanks / Like

Default Gps Deals

Just thought i'd pass this on to everyone, www.tigergps.com If your in the market for a sonar or gps theres some pretty good buys there. I have'nt purchased from them, but their rating is high. Just posted this on the Mo. board Garmin 178c 485.67. Has anyone dealt with them before that can give some feedback about their service...izzy
    Last edited by izzysfishin; 03-01-2006 at 10:28 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

What? I paid twice that. Well it's old technology now I guess with these new side imaging thingies.
    This only my opinion, but nothing you can say will change my mind. That makes it a FACT.

Today is a Blessed Day and a Prosperous Day

Post Thanks / Like

Check em out bumpers, i hope somebody has dealt with them. I'm leary about on line buying. Been burnt a couple times...izzy

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up I Just Delt With Them

I have a Garmin Etrex Legend C and I just purchased the auto navigation kit from TigerGPS. I was pleased with the price and speed of shipping. I have reccomended them to a co-worker and he was to order a GPS and Nav kit this week as well. I believe their shipping costs are equal to or less than any I saw.
    BTW - the kit came with a version 6 of City Select and Garmin sent me version 7 as soon as I registered. I got it in the mail today - No Charge.

Ruv
    I have spent most of my life fishing.
    The rest I have just wasted.

USN -1966-1969 EM3C
    New London Sub Base -67-68
    USS Coral Sea 68-69

Post Thanks / Like

Check out www.gpsdiscount.com. Very good prices on Garmin GPS units. Bought a Garmin GPSMap 172C from them last year. I had very good service from them.