Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Crappie Slayers Tournament Series - Pomme 2011

Post Thanks / Like

Default Crappie Slayers Tournament Series - Pomme 2011

Here we go for 2011! If you need any additional info or want on the mailing list please send me you name and address.

Brad

Crappie Slayers Tournament Series

Lake Pomme De Terre

Pittsburg State Park

All tournaments will be from 7:00 - 2:00

Dates:

April 9th
    May 7th
    June 4th
    July 2nd
    Aug 6th
    Sep 3rd
    Oct 1st

Entry Fee - $40 boat $10 Big Crappie

Weigh 7 Fish

This year we will have a points championship. The rules for the points are yet to be finalized but will follow something similar to: First 100 points, Second 95, Third 90 to keep going with five point per place deducted. We will tally the top six tournaments for each boat, gives one to miss or have a bad day. The points champion will receive - high quality crappie rods, set of custom made crappie jigs, maybe a little $, of course a bragging trophy.

Here's the rules for the series:

Tournament Rules

1. Participation is open to all. Entry date and time will determine boat position.
    2. Tackle and Equipment: All artificial baits, lures and live bait may be used. All fish must be caught on rod and reel.
    3. All participants are expected to follow high standards of sportsmanship and must comply with ALL Missouri Department of Conservation laws and regulations. Life jackets must be worn while on plane.
    4. Participants are allowed to fish anywhere on tournament lake except 10 yards from another competitors boat. Participants must fish with at least on foot on the boat.
    5. Final results and prize money will be determined by the pounds and ounces of each boats catch during the tournament. Only crappie will be weighed. A 9” minimum length on each fish with a boat limit of 7 fish. The penalty for a short fish will be the loss of that fish plus 6 ounces. Any crappie that appears to have been mangled, mashed, mauled, altered, frozen or iced will result in immediate disqualification.
    6. In case of a tie the winner will be determined by the biggest fish, if a tie still continues a coin will be flipped.
    7. Check in late penalty: Participants who are not in the official check-in area at the appointed time will be penalized 1 pound per minute to be deducted from the team’s total weight. Any competitor more than 15 minutes late will be credited with no weight.
    8. Unless previous stated any violation of the above rules, with tangible proof, will result in immediate disqualification.
    Can You Find, "LIMITVILLE!!!" :D

Post Thanks / Like

Good deal, I intended on getting in on these last year but never did for whatever reason. This year that will change, looking forward to it.

Post Thanks / Like

i sorry fellas im in it 2 win it.. im not donating money this year..... mabe the over all winner can win a decked out crappie boat with side scan,and a few of g-lommis rods 2 boot ..... sounds good 2 me !!!!!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

"im not donating money this year"

Once again I'll be donating my money, however I'm hoping to get lucky just once!

"mabe the over all winner can win a decked out crappie boat with side scan,and a few of g-lommis rods 2 boot ..... sounds good 2 me !!!!!!!!!!"

We must have had the same dream last night!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Just go ahead and mail all the winnings to me and I'll save on gas.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by crappiedave55 View Post
    Just go ahead and mail all the winnings to me and I'll save on gas.
    Hey Dave your brother said the same thing!!!! I have just as much fun watching you guys harass one another as I do fishing the tournament!

Are you planning on fishing with Frank?

Brad

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the info, look forward to seeing the gang. Hopefully we'll see some new faces. If nothing else you put on a fun tournament, wouldn't miss them for anything.

See Ya,

Rick

Post Thanks / Like

I'll fish with ??????????,but I'll be there.

Post Thanks / Like

hey brad im plannig on fish it . if you know any body looking for a partner , im looking for 1 my self and i have a boat.?????????

Post Thanks / Like

Do you have to have a partner or can you fish solo? If so does it have to be the same partner every tournament? I'll be looking for someone to fish with as well.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast