Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: I'm so excited! I had to tell somebody!

Post Thanks / Like

Talking I'm so excited! I had to tell somebody!

My new steering cables are on the way! It won't be long and I'll be back on the water!Hands Clapping

Post Thanks / Like

Proud for you. I broke my trolling motor steering cable last week. I took it to the repair shop Friday and the guys asked when I needed it and I said ASAP. He fixed that day and I picked it up that afternoon and put it back on. I can't stand to be without my boat. I want it to be ready so when I get a free couple of hours I can hook up and go. Look forward to hearing some good reports from you.

Odie
    Common sense isn't always that common!

Post Thanks / Like

I fired up the Mercury to my surprise it runs good so far. Then I raised the trim up and oil was running out....I hope it's just the seals being dry all winter, if not have to get that fixed.
    And my throttle lever is gettin loosey goosey and didnt have a warm-up lever on it when we bought it....need to get that fixed too.
    "Never Fry Bacon Naked"

Hat55 is offline Crappie Wall Hanger II * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Just got my boat out of the shop. Both aerator pumps went out at the same time, but up and ready to go now. Thank goodness!
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

Know the feeling. Just put in two new Delco Marine Voyager trolling motor batteries. The last set lasted me nine years.

Gman
    We, the unwilling, led by the unknowing, are doing the impossible for the ungrateful. We have done so much, for so long, with so little, we are now qualified to do anything with nothing."

Post Thanks / Like

Now that our boat slip is de-iced, we are able to go out and fish. We were iced in for a while. Headed that way tomorrow.