Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Friend

Post Thanks / Like

Default Friend

Have you ever had a friend you have never met?I have ,and his name is Jeff.Today i have read some very disturbing news.My heart is sadden and i am very depressed over it.
    No, this is not even related to fishing here,but i hope it will not be deleted.Most of you will know what i am referring to.
    I think i will go cook some grits.May even take him some at Toano.

Post Thanks / Like

You can meet up with us when we go to Pops in Yorktown for a foot long hot dog. All we need to do is figure out the date.
    Keith
    2008 NWR Bash Crappie Champion
    2010 NWR Bash Yellow Perch Champion
    2010 Buggs Bash Smallest Crappie Award

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sedgeworth View Post
    Have you ever had a friend you have never met?I have ,and his name is Jeff.Today i have read some very disturbing news.My heart is sadden and i am very depressed over it.
    No, this is not even related to fishing here,but i hope it will not be deleted.Most of you will know what i am referring to.
    I think i will go cook some grits.May even take him some at Toano.
    Yep Sedge, sure know how that feels and it's even better when ya finally get to meet them and they are true friends :-) I think the news was very disturbing to a lot of us. That's why we should all be thankful for what we do have, hope, health and happiness, , food, famiily, and friends, be thankful for our experiences and our memories. Let's all go catch the slabs this spring!Thumbs Up
    "Fletch had a catch of a lifetime and he was even standing up when he caught it!:p"

Post Thanks / Like

A Good Fella going through a rough time. It is a shame. I hate it.CF
    The Original Woodsgoat Hater
    2011 NWR Bash Yellow Perch Champion

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by PanMan_VA View Post
    You can meet up with us when we go to Pops in Yorktown for a foot long hot dog. All we need to do is figure out the date.
    Thank's for the invitation.That just may be workable.Maybe a lot of us should meet there!I use to go to Pop's often when i was working construction at what was then the Amoco oil refrinery.Let's all do a "Pop's Bash" with Jeff.

Post Thanks / Like

I hope everything works out.

Post Thanks / Like

I know I've been somewhat a "thorn" in some of you Old Timers butts, but I also know and like Jeff a lot. We are the "Toano Connection" and I'd like to be included in a Hotdog at Pops as well. If he's not up to driving, I'll pick him up and bring him there, please just let me know when.

Perry

kycreek is offline Crappie.com Legend * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't know him personally, but have come to like him just reading his post. Has to be a fun guy to be around. Wish him ths best.

Don G is offline Crappie.com Legend * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dementia.1 View Post
    I know I've been somewhat a "thorn" in some of you Old Timers butts, but I also know and like Jeff a lot. We are the "Toano Connection" and I'd like to be included in a Hotdog at Pops as well. If he's not up to driving, I'll pick him up and bring him there, please just let me know when.

Perry
    Hey Perry, not nearly as much as Crappiefarmer.....:D:D:D
    USS Intrepid CVS-11 Helicopter Squadron-3 1960-1964

When I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations I have a good day

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Don,I was at the lake for the past few days.Got the boats there,and the wind blew like a big dog.I kept them in the boathouse and thought maybe next week.I did see a start of random surface activity early in mornings.Did wvspeck,get out?You did say that March would get him moving.Say hello to Blackie for me.Don't be a stranger!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast