Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Bream Forum

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Bream Forum

Don't Bream fish to much, but will sure enjoy reading the new forum. Big thanks to ya ED. Apprietiate everything you do for us here...izzy:D

Post Thanks / Like

I look forward to learning a lot about the shellcrackers and Hope to get to catch some this year.
    Pete

Post Thanks / Like

Default Bream forum

I agree. I think this is great. I'll fish for anything but Bluegill and Crappie are my favorite. I think I'll enjoy reading all the different tricks everyone uses.
    Mike Perry

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks ED and crappisaurusrex. lol
    Today is a great day

Post Thanks / Like

Default thanks

I fish for bluegills more than crappie myself and will enjoy this new section. Thanks.

Post Thanks / Like

Ahhh !!! just the topic I wanted to siphon some priceless knowledge off you legendary wise ol keepers of the bayou.
    Last years trip to the Buffalo National River in Arkansas left me without fishing gear until recently. Yep, the spoils of the Buffalo turned me over and I lost three poles and a good tackle box but all is recovered after several trips to The Honey Hole tackle shop in West Monroe, LA.
    Now back to topic.
    I got my youngest son a nice little ultralight rod and reel combo. I plan on taking him fishing when the panfish get right. Ill rig him up with a slip bobber and worm or cricket on the end. Id like to know when the bream are supposed to be biting. Water temperature has been up and down here in North East LA. Cold fronts have knocked down the water temps where in some places the water had warmed to 64 degrees. So what's the "magic" time for panfish here in North East LA? Where are some good places to go? Are worms and crickets the best bait? These panfish trips are what get kids hooked on fishing. Its very important to me! Thanks all!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tigerbaby99 View Post
    Ahhh !!! just the topic I wanted to siphon some priceless knowledge off you legendary wise ol keepers of the bayou.
    Last years trip to the Buffalo National River in Arkansas left me without fishing gear until recently. Yep, the spoils of the Buffalo turned me over and I lost three poles and a good tackle box but all is recovered after several trips to The Honey Hole tackle shop in West Monroe, LA.
    Now back to topic.
    I got my youngest son a nice little ultralight rod and reel combo. I plan on taking him fishing when the panfish get right. Ill rig him up with a slip bobber and worm or cricket on the end. Id like to know when the bream are supposed to be biting. Water temperature has been up and down here in North East LA. Cold fronts have knocked down the water temps where in some places the water had warmed to 64 degrees. So what's the "magic" time for panfish here in North East LA? Where are some good places to go? Are worms and crickets the best bait? These panfish trips are what get kids hooked on fishing. Its very important to me! Thanks all!
    This thread is eight years old. When asking about a specific state or lake, it's best to ask the question in that state forum. You'll get more and better answers if you start a thread in the Louisiana forum.