Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Just Filled up!!

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs down Just Filled up!!

Man I just filled the Dodge up and man it cost me $75.00!! I about flipped out!! Where is the price going to go????

Juiced Up Baits Pro Staff
    K2 Coolers Pro Staff
    Mike's Custom Crappie Jigs Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

Here in northeast Missouri it was $3.19 a gallon this morning. I have heard on the news that it will go higher than it did three years ago.

frank lawhead is offline RIP Frank - Crystal is now posting on his behalf.
    Post Thanks / Like

3:40 here in central IL
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

I hear ya, my truck holds 26 gal. the boat holds 48 gal. thats 74 gal. times 3.19 here in southern Missouri which figures to $236 to just fill them up.!!Doh Looks like the price of fish just went up!!!
    Monk

Post Thanks / Like

you can't be a sport for nothing

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by crappie4me2 View Post
    Man I just filled the Dodge up and man it cost me $75.00!! I about flipped out!! Where is the price going to go????
    Hay crappie4me I live in troy and i got gas at bp here this morning. The owner of the store and i was talking about the price of gas and he said by summer gas would be 4.50 gal. If this happens we all gonna have to weld a ball on the back of each others boat trailer and 1 truck drag 3-4 boats to the water hole. Sounds like its gona get crazy round here

Post Thanks / Like

Regular Gas in Northern Illinois priced @ $3.59 gallon they tell me in city of Chicago its $3.69 enjoy your $3.19:D:D Been a lot of radio stations reporting $4.00 a gallon for summer to start with.
    I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.....

PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by olduckhunter View Post
    you can't be a sport for nothing
    That's a fact.

Cost me 90 last time to fill with diesel. It's about time it went up, been too cheap for too long. Three or so years ago it was 4+/gal. After it went down to 2 something I figured it was cheap enough that I just let the truck run all night so it would already be warm the next morning. :D

Post Thanks / Like

It's $3.45 here in north central Indiana. From what I've seen in the past reguardless of gas price people will keep doing what they've always done. Don't except to see any less speed boats on the lake or less fishermen out on the water. I have to go to work everyday (35 miles one way) ,I don't have to fish everyday. It sucks but it is what it is. I just make sure each trip is worth it, no trips on windy or rainy day etc.

Cray is offline Crappie.com 2019 Man of Year, Supermod & Moderator of the Mechanics Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Filled up Daughters car last night at Kroger in N Miss 3.19. Went today and filled my truck up and it was down to 3.15 makes no sense but still cost me 85.00. I saw a report on national news yesterday morning from the north east and the gas at that station was 3.72. I don't have to drive to work any more but may have to get part time job to be able to fish
    Proud Member of Team Geezer
    Charlie Weaver USN/ENC 1965-1979

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast