Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: TJ Stallings will be online for a Questions and Answers Session

Post Thanks / Like

Default TJ Stallings will be online for a Questions and Answers Session

It is scheduled for March 2nd 2011 from 6pm to 8pm.

I will create a separate message board just for questions and answers sessions like this. That message board will be available shortly before the event, directly below the Main Crappie Fishing Forum.

We did one of these last year with Wally Marshall. It was a resounding success. So we're going to start the Spring fishing season off with another little question and answer session with the renowned TJ Stallings, fisherman, tackle designer and fishing industry leader. He is a wonderful guy, I've known him for years. TTI Blakemore has been a sponsor of Crappie.com for many many years, and TJ has provided me with a lot of great insights into the business. He can answer all your questions about Road Runners, the TTI Blakemore company of products, and much much more. Here is a little bio on TJ I took from his Blog at: http://tjstallings.wordpress.com written by Keith "Catfish" Sutton

More about TJ…if you dare

One of the world’s leading experts on fishing-tackle design, T.J. Stallings acquired a deep interest in sportfishing while working as a youngster in Tim’s Tackle Box, a popular hangout for Florida anglers his father established in 1971 to sell jigs he designed and made himself. Before he was a teenager, T.J. was tying jigs, building custom rods and studying fish behavior. His in-depth knowledge of fishing led to positions with big-name tackle companies such as Shimano, Bass-Assassin and Hildebrandt. He currently works as Director of Marketing for TTI Blakemore Fishing Group, which utilized his concepts for Daiichi Bleeding Bait, Circle Chunk and Circle Chunk Light hooks. He and wife Doreen have three beautiful daughters and four grandchildren. T.J. still studies photography, biology and the mystery of the band Metallica.
    “I’m truly blessed to be born in the USA, taught how to fish at an early age and raised by a loving family,” he says proudly.
    – Keith “Catfish” Sutton
    Last edited by Slab; 02-26-2011 at 09:23 AM. Reason: typo
    Owner
    "Wear your PFD" "No texting n driving" slab
    Crappie.com members are the best

skeetbum is offline Crappie.com Legend - Moderator Jig Tying Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Tj

I had the pleasure to meet TJ back when. Great guy that can answer most any question you could ask. Not just another pretty face:D.
    Creativity is just intelligence fooling around

Post Thanks / Like

Now everyone can ask and get there questios answered about RR heads and Poney heads...

Post Thanks / Like

Don't forget about this. It's tomorrow night. And we can now ask him about his new Magazine "Crappie Now", announced here:
    Three anglers start new crappie magazine, Crappie NOW. | Articles 2011

I will open this board tonight (3/2/2011) at 6PM Central Time for posting.

Last edited by Slab; 03-02-2011 at 11:55 AM.
    Owner
    "Wear your PFD" "No texting n driving" slab
    Crappie.com members are the best

Post Thanks / Like

Fire away Jason.

"G" is offline Super Duper Moderator - 2012 Crappie.Com Man of the year & 2018 Crappie.com Decade of Exceptional Service Awards * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Good evening TJ....Its been my experience that I catch more fish using Road Runners with the gold willow leaf blade than I do with the ones that have the silver or nickle colorado blades. What are your thoughts on this?
    I have spent most my life fishing........the rest I wasted.
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER
    PICO Lures Field Rep