Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: new mold today

snake River is offline Crappie.com 2010 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Default new mold today

my candy Creek , carrot molds come today to cold to mess with the mini shop for too long I managed to mess with it a little bit I put one inside the other mold and shot over I think this will be fantastic in the future working with different combination of colors. I wish I would've ordered five more of each one. I have the 2.25" in 175" they are awesome to work with . Also I was very surprised they sent me samples out of their other molds.
    [/IMG]

[/IMG]

www.bobsjigs.com

Post Thanks / Like

Looks neat! So you can put a small solid color inside the larger mold and then shoot it with clear plastic with glitter? Sounds great.

Post Thanks / Like

Canney Creek has been busy! I went to their web site to look at carrot molds. Under "Micro molds" they have 1.75, 2.25, 2.5, and 3" molds. Then under "Worm & Stick molds they have: 4", Skinny carrot 5". 5", Skinny carrot 6", 6". A total of nine carrot molds! Think of the color combos those well make.

Post Thanks / Like

looks great snake

Post Thanks / Like

I will end up ordering one of those before too long. I want the 1.75

"G" is offline Super Duper Moderator - 2012 Crappie.Com Man of the year & 2018 Crappie.com Decade of Exceptional Service Awards * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Thats awsum Bob.....need to do one pink on the inside and chartreuse with glitter on the outside...WOW! Snake River Electric Carrot
    I have spent most my life fishing........the rest I wasted.
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER
    PICO Lures Field Rep

snake River is offline Crappie.com 2010 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by G3 Fisherman View Post
    Thats awsum Bob.....need to do one pink on the inside and chartreuse with glitter on the outside...WOW! Snake River Electric Carrot
    just think of electric carrot definitely a shocked the hell out of Bugs Bunny.

www.bobsjigs.com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by crappieseeker View Post
    I will end up ordering one of those before too long. I want the 1.75
    this mold is nothing but fun. It is the easiest one to shoot in the amazing thing about it is the fun you're going to have making up the color, combinations if I get time tomorrow him. We will definitely try some different stuff. I don't know for one ago when the shop is closed to be seven below zero tomorrow morning but I think I should order probably two more of those.

www.bobsjigs.com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MuskyGary View Post
    Canney Creek has been busy! I went to their web site to look at carrot molds. Under "Micro molds" they have 1.75, 2.25, 2.5, and 3" molds. Then under "Worm & Stick molds they have: 4", Skinny carrot 5". 5", Skinny carrot 6", 6". A total of nine carrot molds! Think of the color combos those well make.
    yes I deftly think a guy could have fun with all these different sizes and just messing with them. I think this may be a number one hit

www.bobsjigs.com

shipahoy41 is offline Crappie.com Legend - 2022 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by snake River View Post
    just think of electric carrot definitely a shocked the hell out of Bugs Bunny.
    That would indeed be awesome Bob. Keep G3 a happy person. I hear he has 18" crappie in his lakes in Mississippi dadblastitallnygollywow.
    Aquatic Species Removal Engineer.
    May God be with you. Keep CALM and STAY ANCHORED with your faith.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast