Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Nationwide listing of E-free gas stations

Post Thanks / Like

Default Nationwide listing of E-free gas stations

Pure-gas.org

This probably should be a sticky. It lists by state all the gas stations that are ethanol free and what grade you have to buy and it is listed by city. I had no idea that there were any around me but now I am going to start using them.

Just trying to help everyone out.

Jlittle23

Post Thanks / Like

this is very helpful, one question how can we find out for sure if a station has ethanol free gas? so that we could add a station to the website. here the casey's has a sticker on the higher grade that says ethanol added, but there is no sticker on the lower grade, does this mean there is NO ethanol in the lower grade?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Strahm View Post
    this is very helpful, one question how can we find out for sure if a station has ethanol free gas? so that we could add a station to the website. here the casey's has a sticker on the higher grade that says ethanol added, but there is no sticker on the lower grade, does this mean there is NO ethanol in the lower grade?
    I thought it was the other way. None in reg but 10% in prem. Never knew for sure either way. Its hard to find a station that doesn't have sticker every where.
    Carter

“Within the covers of the Bible are all the answers for all the problems men face."
    Ronald Reagan

Post Thanks / Like

thats what i thought too, and from looking at the website thats how most are. but for some reason my local casey's is backwards. and the price is the same for either grade

Post Thanks / Like

Fuel pumps are required by Federal law to post a sticker stating their fuel has ethanol. No sticker, no ethanol.
    Randy Andres

Post Thanks / Like

if u r in meridian miss all the shell stations have ethanol free gas thats the only ones that i know of hope this helps out

Post Thanks / Like

I guess I am missing something, I can't find anything about stations without E85. I find a lot of stations, but no listing of what kind of gas they sell.