Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: working with new plastic

snake River is offline Crappie.com 2010 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Default working with new plastic

we have been working with this new plastic ear today from Luer works by Spike-it very good plastic shoots fantastic it seems to be very durable is we were pulling on it and this was with the soft. I also have a bottle of medium which we were working with both of them today. I've enclosed a picture of some work that we did with it. I think you guys will like it you would like to try their plastics out get online if you would like further information send me a PM. But it's fantastic guys.
    [/IMG]

www.bobsjigs.com

Depends on the season. but between Warrensburg Mo and south Louisiana is a good place to look
    Post Thanks / Like

I was thinking of try'n it too. Does it smoke very much? I love my lure craft but dang it cost a ton. When I run out of my 5 gallons, I will try other brands.
    In our government-controlled schools we are taught that Lincoln was our greatest president because his war ended slavery and saved the Union. As usual, the other side of the story – the side that reflects poorly on the government – somehow gets lost. – Richard J. Maybury, The Abe Lincoln Hoax

Post Thanks / Like

just send me what you made with it today and I will test it for myself and then I might order some of that plastic ha ha

snake River is offline Crappie.com 2010 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by crappieseeker View Post
    just send me what you made with it today and I will test it for myself and then I might order some of that plastic ha ha
    I wish I could my old friend there are some interesting combinations there this customer pulled out all the on unpredictables. But it was fun making up his order.

www.bobsjigs.com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MO QWACK View Post
    I was thinking of try'n it too. Does it smoke very much? I love my lure craft but dang it cost a ton. When I run out of my 5 gallons, I will try other brands.
    to me it acts like any other plastic on the market. I do not know how durable only by pulling on it myself but it seems to be plenty tough. It's very different acting is far is working with it. I think all plastics from different manufacturers will be different . So it's our obligation to try them all out and judge for yourself which ones we like the best.

www.bobsjigs.com

"G" is offline Super Duper Moderator - 2012 Crappie.Com Man of the year & 2018 Crappie.com Decade of Exceptional Service Awards * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

So which do you like best....the soft or the medium?
    I have spent most my life fishing........the rest I wasted.
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER
    PICO Lures Field Rep

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by G3 Fisherman View Post
    So which do you like best....the soft or the medium?
    I can't tell them apart really they both act about the same.

www.bobsjigs.com

"G" is offline Super Duper Moderator - 2012 Crappie.Com Man of the year & 2018 Crappie.com Decade of Exceptional Service Awards * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Do you suppose with some time or age that the soft will be softer than the medium? just thinking out loud here
    I have spent most my life fishing........the rest I wasted.
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER
    PICO Lures Field Rep

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by G3 Fisherman View Post
    Do you suppose with some time or age that the soft will be softer than the medium? just thinking out loud here
    I believe you're asking if the plastic breaks down. I haven't got a clue I think it's best if you keep it out of sunlight or heat keep your plastic baits in a cool place and I think they will last forever somebody with more knowledge about plastics would be very helpful to comment.

www.bobsjigs.com

Post Thanks / Like

here is a another post that I thought you guys might want to take a look at we were using their plastic is good stuff we had no problems it just another one that you can try.

www.bobsjigs.com