Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: How many fishing poles do you have?(if you can count them)

Post Thanks / Like

Default How many fishing poles do you have?(if you can count them)

I think I have around fifty that are rigged up. I'm trying to find some really good spider rigg'n poles and I'll buy twelve of those. My wife keeps asking me how many do I need and I tell her they have different uses. Then she looks at me like this:rolleyes:
    This only my opinion, but nothing you can say will change my mind. That makes it a FACT.

Today is a Blessed Day and a Prosperous Day

gabowman is offline Super Moderator * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by stumpbumpers
    I think I have around fifty that are rigged up. I'm trying to find some really good spider rigg'n poles and I'll buy twelve of those. My wife keeps asking me how many do I need and I tell her they have different uses. Then she looks at me like this:rolleyes:
    ROFLMAO:D That is exactly why I built me a boat shed.....so she dont have to see all that stuff.

Fishing poles for crappie.....maybe 8 or 10 in good working order I guess. I usually go with around 5.
    Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in hospitals dying of nothing.

Post Thanks / Like

I will take the fifth on this one, my wife is watching me..... I will tell later....LOL....

Fish Detective
    "May Your Fishing Dreams Come True"

Fish Detective

Post Thanks / Like

You have several, I thought I was doing good with 20. I have a few BnM Bucks brand trolling poles and a couple of the Pro Staffs. The Pro Staffs seem tougher than the Bucks brand. also have 2 Wally Marshalls, they are good also. whats your favorite pole?
    Fishing is a way of life. Teach your grandchildren to fish, hunt and enjoy the outdoors

Post Thanks / Like

Default Too Many

Quote Originally Posted by stumpbumpers
    More than i need, but i just keep buying more. You know you have to many, when you put them up and forgot ya bought them. Remember me tellin ya about that, bumper...izzy:D

Post Thanks / Like

Hi my name is Kenneth and I have a rod addiction.
    I cannot pass a clearance rack in Wal-mart or the $39.88 all star sale at Academy with out buying them out.
    I always say I am getting them for guest but I know its is my excessive compusive behavior that drives me. Just wish I had this attitude towards work.
    So leave the tally at more than I can use in a life time.

Post Thanks / Like

Yeh, izzy. crappiekiller2 my favorite is my 12' bream buster. If I ever get the right spider rig'n poles, they'll be my favorite. My favorite reel besides one of my Mitchell 308's is my simple FLW reel with the instant anti-reverse and wooden handle. That little reel has caught some fish and will cast 6lb line a country mile on my seven foot rod.
    This only my opinion, but nothing you can say will change my mind. That makes it a FACT.

Post Thanks / Like

Uh I dont think I have enough fingers and toes to count them.So i guess a if went and bought a few more it wouldnt hurt would it.:D

Post Thanks / Like

Make a guess. Inquiring minds want to know. 10+,20+,30+,50+,60+....

papasage is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year & Moderator GA * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

more than i can take on a trip . the boat rod holder wan`t hold all them
    retired and now i will always fish

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast