Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tackle forum

Post Thanks / Like

Default Tackle forum

Even though I'm new to this site I'm not so new to other fishing forums. One Bass site I visit has a separate forum on tackle. This would be where you ask questions on poles, reels, line, hooks, bobbers etc. Also, a good place to post where you've seen good deals on tackle as well. I know personally I like to see what is working well for others and finding great deals are always a plus! I talked to Slab. He asked if i would post this to see what you guys think. If it is a forum that will be used and someone would want to be a moderator he will get it started. This could be a great go to forum to learn up on some great tackle. Post what you think and we'll see what happens. Thanks. Thumbs Up

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah gridiron that sounds good to me. I'd be checking it out and posting updates on it.

Post Thanks / Like

I would take a look at it
    I only fish on days that start with T, like tuesday, thursday, today, and tomorrow.

Post Thanks / Like

If I have a tackle question, I just search the archives. There are enough rod/reel/line threads in there to keep you reading for weeks.

Post Thanks / Like

put up many more sub forums and there wont be a need to have this one, there are so many now many post just end up getting moved because they are not in the right one.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by baitman View Post
    put up many more sub forums and there wont be a need to have this one, there are so many now many post just end up getting moved because they are not in the right one.
    Yep...happens a lot...too many specific forums can be a bad thing.

Post Thanks / Like

I like the idea. New posts in particular forums are always accented so it's easy to look at the right one.

"G" is offline Super Duper Moderator - 2012 Crappie.Com Man of the year & 2018 Crappie.com Decade of Exceptional Service Awards * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Exactly right.....right now most of the tackle tips, suggestions, and questions are in the main Crappie fishing forum and I think that is just fine.
    I have spent most my life fishing........the rest I wasted.
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER
    PICO Lures Field Rep

Post Thanks / Like

Agree. I just did a quick count and came up with 79 sub-forums. I spend 95% of my time in about five of them.

I wouldn't mind having a tackle forum, but why not delete or combine some of the other smaller forums first? I love carp fishing, but that board gets very little activity. It wouldn't bother me if it went away.

Post Thanks / Like

Just say no to more sub forums.

Wannabe...
    Wannabe...v2.0
    A lot like the old Wannabe... except with fewer bad words. And Karate chop action. But, yes, still purtier than you.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast