Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Our new Crappie light info

Post Thanks / Like

Default Our new Crappie light info

Here is a link to more information on what we have done for fellow night fishermen. If you are even considering buying a new light this year I urge you to think about this new technology first. The extreme output LED's use very little energy and are solid state to live longer than most of us fishermen.

Please ask all the questions you wish...

http://members.cox.net/jumpingcholla...-EYE/Flyer.pdf

Post Thanks / Like

what are the prices going to be?

Post Thanks / Like

We are suggesting the dealers set the retail at $119 for the crappie light. Keep in mind these LED's are nothing like you have seen before in the amount of light they produce.

Post Thanks / Like

I catch lots of crappie under the obsolete white lights that your add referred to , and they only cost $9 with little to no drain on battery.Not saying your lights dont work or even work better , but it would be hard for it to work 12 times better in my book.
    Commercial fishermen help feed the world.

gabowman is offline Super Moderator * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

I hope alot of people buy 'em so they can report back on them. They are just a WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE bit pricey for me. I'll just have to stick with my q-beams I guess.
    Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in hospitals dying of nothing.

Post Thanks / Like

3 Q-beams and the battery for around 119 bucks. Man they had better be something. Thats alot more than the average Joe's gonna spend for a light, just my 2 cents...izzy

Post Thanks / Like

What's the difference in your 12volt LED's and say a 12volt LED brake light, that makes your product worth so much more, with 1/3 the lights? hmmm... I could make my self one a lot cheaper.
    This only my opinion, but nothing you can say will change my mind. That makes it a FACT.

Today is a Blessed Day and a Prosperous Day

Post Thanks / Like

I'd be curious to hear a report on them, but gotta admit that the price would just be too steep for my budget......

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by stumpbumpers
    What's the difference in your 12volt LED's and say a 12volt LED brake light, that makes your product worth so much more, with 1/3 the lights? hmmm... I could make my self one a lot cheaper.
    12 volt brake light is made up of many low power LED's (typicaly around 20). Just one of the LED's in the light we have developed emits 650 times the amount of light of one of those styles of led. They are much more efficient, take up very little room and will last your lifetime. You can literally use the light as a hammer while its on and only damage the finish of it. The light will still work. You can boil it and then plunge it right into ice water without hurting it. A typical deep cycle battery will run the light for around 350 hours before going dead.

I'll admit guys they aren't going to fit into everyones wallet right away but the benifits of an all solid state light with this much power outweigh the costs in most opinions. How many lights have you bought in your lifetime?

Post Thanks / Like

Why don't you randomly pick about ten people from Crappie.com and send them a light. Nothing better than members testing your product and praising it if it works after the hammering and boiling.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast