PDA

View Full Version : In Memory of my Wife.

J.E.Clayton
02-22-2011, 11:25 PM
She was my fishing partner, pal, buddy, and Wife. She passed away on Feb. 21,2011. She was one that was always ready to go fishing with me. She love to crappie and trout fishing.We had many wonderful fishing trips. I remember one of our first trips, she couth a catfish on a rod and reel, did'nt reel it in she just ran up the bank with the cat in towe.

boatstall
02-23-2011, 01:36 AM
Mr. Clayton, I am sorry to hear of this sad news. I could tell from your posts regarding your bride's struggle, that she was your soul mate. Her running up the bank will be the sort of memory that few husbands have the privilege of sharing with their wives. Sharing a fishing trip with a buddy doesn't compare to sharing with a spouse. September will be 40 years for us, and fishing together has been some of our best memories. I don't have any words that could possibly heal what you must be feeling. My thoughts and prayers Sir.

DrJohn
02-23-2011, 10:11 AM
Mr. Clayton, I know your heart is broken and I will pray for comfort and peace for you. Certainly, for strength as well because you'll need that. You're already doing what you need to do for now, which is remembering the wonderful memories. God bless you, sir.

ShilohRed
02-23-2011, 07:27 PM
It has to be rough. Prayers from West Tn.
Pete

STUMP HUNTER
02-23-2011, 08:04 PM
My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Ronnie

kc9djp
02-24-2011, 09:47 AM
Mr. Clayton,

Please accept my deepest sympathy. I hope you can heal from your loss. I lost a relative to breast cancer which devasted me. One day I bought a pink ZEBCO w/ugly stik and found out that proceeds from my purchase went to breast cancer research. Every year, my first cast is with my pink Zebco to pay homage to my fellow brother and sister fisherman lost before their time. Your wife will be with my thoughts for my first cast.

poppop
02-24-2011, 01:53 PM
Mr. Clayton....my prayers are with you....I can't even imagine what I would without my wife of nearly 37 years. Good Luck

Downwind
02-25-2011, 05:44 AM
Prayers sent from my family to yours.

pomoxisdude
03-11-2011, 01:30 AM
my deepest sympathy for you brother, prayers for you and your family and be strong.

chris3829
03-12-2011, 07:07 PM
She was my fishing partner, pal, buddy, and Wife. She passed away on Feb. 21,2011. She was one that was always ready to go fishing with me. She love to crappie and trout fishing.We had many wonderful fishing trips. I remember one of our first trips, she couth a catfish on a rod and reel, did'nt reel it in she just ran up the bank with the cat in towe.

Sir, my condolences I just want to say you were LUCKY to have a found such a great wife,bestfriend..1 in million...My whole familys thoughts&prayers to you and your family,but mostly to you sir....She will be by your side always......

jeepguyjames
03-12-2011, 09:21 PM
sorry for your loss...the catfish story made me chuckle...God bless you and those she left behind

C N
03-29-2011, 12:31 PM
Sorry for your loss..... Made me smile thinking of her running on the bank with her catfish! :) Priceless memories for sure. :)

slabbandit
03-31-2011, 09:54 PM
So sorry for your loss Mr. Clayton.

Chile450
04-04-2011, 02:32 PM
Mr. Clayton, I know exactly what you are going through. I my self lost my wife of 41 years on February the 7th., and this is the second time I log into crappie.com since then. Really sorry for your lost God blessyou and give you the stenght to go on.

jiggshooter
04-07-2011, 02:23 PM
sorry for your loss man ive been with my spouse 24 years and couldnt imagine losing her so my prayers and thought are with you godbless you brother

Pat P
04-07-2011, 04:30 PM
My heartfelt sympathy. My husband, who was also my best ever fishing partner, passed in 1996 just 3 days after an ice fishing trip. I'm sure your late wife will be at your side always. She would want you to keep fishing and will help keep your lines tight, I promise! God bless you and your family.

crappiewisdom
04-12-2011, 04:34 PM
So sorry for your loss. I am sure she will be with you whenever you fish from here on out.