Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: thanks for the welcome

Post Thanks / Like

Default thanks for the welcome

thanks for all the warm welcomes from all of you from different states...for the life of me i cant find the original post...still new at this site, struggling a little, once i get this down we can do some jaw'n...Crappie fishing out here in Cal usually is good once the water warms..hopefully i can learn to send pics as well...we do have some monster SlabsThumbs Up

CJ

Post Thanks / Like

For a full line of fluid beds
    soft plastic, jig heads and more see us at

www.simplycrappie.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Simply-Crappie

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CrappieJed View Post
    thanks for all the warm welcomes from all of you from different states...for the life of me i cant find the original post...still new at this site, struggling a little, once i get this down we can do some jaw'n...Crappie fishing out here in Cal usually is good once the water warms..hopefully i can learn to send pics as well...we do have some monster SlabsThumbs Up

CJ
    CJ......are you following me around...ha ha!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to Crappie.com! Very good site, gentlemen! An electronic encyclopedia of everything `bout crappies and their pusuit you could wish for....and if ya` don`t know, ask and it shall be revealed...within reason, of course!

Bob # 1 is offline Moderator Fisherman's Memorial Forum * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Welcome from Indiana
    ------------------------------------------------------------

Testimonials
    Night fishing tips 101
    Temperature Guide Crappie

Fishing lights

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BIGG ANT View Post
    CJ......are you following me around...ha ha!!!
    BA is that you...why it take you so long to tell me about this place im going crazy its nothing but Crappie, love it love it and these guys are good like you, have you shared some of those monster pics here yet?

CJ

rnvinc is offline Crappie.com 2016 Man of the Year * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

BA is that you...why it take you so long to tell me about this place im going crazy its nothing but Crappie, love it love it and these guys are good like you, have you shared some of those monster pics here yet?

CJ
    We love pics.....

west ky sez hey ya'll....
    www.podunkideas.com <--Click here
    ------------—————
    https://www.crappie-gills-n-more.com/
    https://cornfieldfishinggear.com/

------------------------>> Pro Staff Sonar Advisor

Post Thanks / Like

CJ
    I thought I told you about this site awhile ago......well there's a ton of info on here and I love it. From reading through reports on here, I see we all share the same techniques no matter if your in the south or on the west coast but CJ...wait till you start roaming around on here and see some of the different type jigs these guys use. We've been missing out my friend....gotta show the slabs out here something new!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BIGG ANT View Post
    I thought I told you about this site awhile ago......well there's a ton of info on here and I love it. From reading through reports on here, I see we all share the same techniques no matter if your in the south or on the west coast but CJ...wait till you start roaming around on here and see some of the different type jigs these guys use. We've been missing out my friend....gotta show the slabs out here something new!!
    No kidding there...Cal is really untamed compared to these fine folks...i cant wait to make some friends and go back east and crappie fish...i fished bull shoals once in Missouri but the guide talked me into fishing for walleye because i never even saw one....the whole day all i could think about was crappie fishing but he wasn't amused.

CJ