Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Skeeter Boat Seat

Post Thanks / Like

Talking Skeeter Boat Seat

Last summer while fishing Maxinkuckee on a Saturday, I found a very nice, (looks new) Skeeter boat seat. There was a bass tournament on the lake at the time, and I missed the weigh in. I have no idea what club was on the lake.
    I would like to get it back to its' owner as I believe it has me beginning to think that I need to start buying pork trailers, Hula Poppers, and rubber frogs.
    Thanks, The Spoonplugger

Post Thanks / Like

I'll bet some guy has lost a bit of sleep over that seat. That dude runs about $150-200. Won't be long Spoon and the Max will be ready......

Post Thanks / Like

Talking

Hey Rock, I've got about a month to go before I head down to Norfork Ark for 8 days. I figure the Crappie and Walleye bite will be on down there, and when I get back things should be starting at home. Got three things to do before the season starts, 1) Reassemble the motor in my boat puller, 2) replace the deck in the boat that my large drunk buddy fell through last fall, and 3) get rid of that Skeeter seat. Thanks, and if you no of any seatless Skeeter pilots, let me know.

Post Thanks / Like

I know what you mean. I have at least 2 things going before I start fishing at home. First, I have a hare hunting trip planned in northwest Wisconsin.(Me and the beagles go up there 3-4 times a year). Then the first week of April I have a trip to East Fork lake in southern ILL planned to crappie and walleye fish.