Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: help spider riggin?

Post Thanks / Like

Default help spider riggin?

thanks for taking the time to stop by and see if you can help. I have a 99 bass tracker and bought some driftmaster T-rods for spider rigging got al my poles and reels ready to go during the off-season, but i still have to make the boat fit two seats up front. if any one can help with the best way to do this it would be much appreciated. I am willing to drill some new holes if i believe i have a good idea how. I also heard they make an adapter for the one seat holder i have up front now that holds two seats but i could not come across this. any ideas are much appreciated

Thanks again

Post Thanks / Like

The best way is to install two new pedastal bases. Get two 5 gallon buckets and put them in the front of the boat. You and a buddy sit on the buckets to determine where to mount your bases.
    Carl's Guide Service
    Sardis Lake
    Enid Lake
    Grenada Lake
    901-734-7536

Post Thanks / Like

Cumberland Crappie Custom Rod Holders!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by feelay View Post
    The best way is to install two new pedastal bases. Get two 5 gallon buckets and put them in the front of the boat. You and a buddy sit on the buckets to determine where to mount your bases.

how do i drill into boat? how do i determine what size holes to drill? what tools and parts do i need to accomplish the job?

All help is appreciated as you can imagine im very nervouse about drilling into boat but very excited on trying this new technique

Post Thanks / Like

cumberland crappie has a double seat mount that drops into your existing pedastal base.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kenlake slab View Post
    cumberland crappie has a double seat mount that drops into your existing pedastal base.

Have you tried one or know anyone who has this is? exactly what ive been looking for but never came across this.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by outdoors1120 View Post
    Have you tried one or know anyone who has this is? exactly what ive been looking for but never came across this.
    Ya I would love to hear some reviews on these seat holders because they look like a great idea and well worth the money to not have to add some holes to the boat. But wanna make sure they are stable and safe.

Jlittle23

Post Thanks / Like

We got quite a few customers on here. Several Indy Slabmasters, Tenn, Georgia, LA as well as other states too. I haven't heard any complaints but I'm sure some of those guys will respond to your post eventually. Maybe one will post a review.

Give us a call or shoot me a PM or email if ya got any questions.

Tight linesThumbs Up Welcome to crappie.com and be careful spider rigging cause it is addictive:D
    Last edited by the crappie soldier; 02-20-2011 at 11:10 PM. Reason: forgot something
    Cumberland Crappie LLC
    Rod Holders, Double Seat Mounts and other Accessories
    http://www.cumberlandcrappie.com
    Phone (606) 425-7151
    Poplar Lures Pro Staff
    http://www.poplarlures.com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by the crappie soldier View Post
    We got quite a few customers on here. Several Indy Slabmasters, Tenn, Georgia, LA as well as other states too. I haven't heard any complaints but I'm sure some of those guys will respond to your post eventually. Maybe one will post a review.

Give us a call or shoot me a PM or email if ya got any questions.

Tight linesThumbs Up Welcome to crappie.com and be careful spider rigging cause it is addictive:D
    I hope your right :D! Nothing better then catching crappie year around! do you happen to have any measurements for the 2 seat adapter?

Post Thanks / Like

Cool

Check out this link on the Ky. board. Grizzco double seat. They work pretty good. In & out with no drill'n or cut'n. Has a place in the middle where it sits over the existing pedistal so it won't move. Thumbs Up
    http://www.crappie.com/crappie/kentu...-seat-rig.html
    Crappie Stomper Guide Service
    Crappie Fish'n With Attitude!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/crappiestomper
    ACC Crappie Stix Pro Staff
    Corn Field Crappie Gear Pro Staff

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast