Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Reelfoot Fishing

tcfootball61 Guest

Default Reelfoot Fishing

Hey guys, myself and a couple of friends will be down there on sunday thru tues and if you could give us any info about where they are bitting, what they are bitting, and any other helpful info since this will be our first time down there that would be great, and good luck in the touney... any info would be great since we really know nothing about it... thxs

Post Thanks / Like

I went down there Saturday and caught 22 decent crappie on jigs by the dock about 3 foot deep. Only fished 2 hours befoe the wind blew me off the lake. There were alot of people trolling out in the middle but do not know how they were doing.

Post Thanks / Like

Caught a lot of fish in front of Little Caney yesterday. Fishing 12-13 feet of water trolling jigs and minnows 7-10 feet deep.

tcfootball61 Guest

bumb

Post Thanks / Like

With the warm weather this week, if I were you I would fish the upper blue basin. Jigs, minnows, or jigs tipped with minnows. The last warm spell we had the fish moved into 3-4 feet water. I hope this info helps. You should have no problem catching a good mess of fish. It's been a good year so far.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Shhhhhh

Everyone knows that you have to fish with 15 poles drifting around aimlessly to catch crappie at Reelfoot...:D