Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Crappiehunter

Post Thanks / Like

Default Crappiehunter

Got your pm and am gonna respond here so crappieseeker can see it. Just got off the phone with him and he said he would leave his email addy on here also. I will pick up the info from you personally at the T.T. if thats ok. My email is [email protected]. Thanks Todd.

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Default Hey Fatboy!

Hey Fatboy,

Thats a nice website you got for your business. Enjoyed meeting you at the Fall Brawl, hope to see you again at the next one.

I'd like to make it to the TT but its a longshot (and a long drive) right now.

Good luck to you though.

The boys from KY!

Post Thanks / Like

Ok,
    I hope i make it to the TT. I'm not sure as of yet, but it is probable. That is the weekend before I start my new job.
    Quote Originally Posted by fatboy
    Got your pm and am gonna respond here so crappieseeker can see it. Just got off the phone with him and he said he would leave his email addy on here also. I will pick up the info from you personally at the T.T. if thats ok. My email is [email protected]. Thanks Todd.

Post Thanks / Like

So you got the job? Gives a cyber handshake. Good for you. I knew you wanted it badly and glad you got it. If i come speeding through there, reckon you could help a fatboy out a little?

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Nathan. In the spring it will be two years old . Been taking before and after pics for a while with my yard sign in them. Gonna take the site over and be the webmaster or webdummy in my case. Gonna totally redo it. Thanks for the comments. Now you see what a fatboy does on the side to pay for this crappie addiction. Hands a beach towel to "Skinhead". Wipe the BBQ sauce off of you boy. Dang, can't take certain people anywhere. Had a ball, hope to see you soon.
    Last edited by fatboy; 10-27-2004 at 09:02 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Ya,
    I found out last thursday that the big day is Nov.15th. Back behind the badge I go. I'm ready and looking forward to it. If you come through there with the hydrasport behind you I 'll have to search those livewells and confiscate my share of crappie just to pay you back for fishing while I'm working! LOL! We need to get together soon. That normandy lake has some potential down that way! Do you or crappieseeker fish it much?
    Quote Originally Posted by fatboy
    So you got the job? Gives a cyber handshake. Good for you. I knew you wanted it badly and glad you got it. If i come speeding through there, reckon you could help a fatboy out a little?

Post Thanks / Like

I do, he doesn't.

Post Thanks / Like

I have never fished Normandy. I have only lived over here a few months. I have been concentrating on Tims. I am looking to buy a boat real soon, and when I do, I'm gonna hit Normandy a time or two and see if I can figure that lake out also. I have done very well on Tims.

Post Thanks / Like

Default middle tennessee crappie club

Check out tennesseecrappie.com for some pics from Normandy and the tournament schedule. Last year the tournament lakes were divided up more evenly, but when it came to fish them the Nashville area guys would travel to distant lakes and locals from other lakes would not show up to fish. They decided they could get the same amount of anglers and not travel by fishing Priest most o fthe time. It looks like they are at Normandy one other time. If they were to get some of you guys down south to fish they would surely schedule a date or two more down that way. Everyone was really impressed with the quality of fish that we caught on normandy last weekend.