Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Ft. Gibson

Post Thanks / Like

Talking Ft. Gibson

Hi Okies!!! I got REALLY lucky in Missouri,,,qualified to fish the Crappie USA Regional held at Ft. Gibson the 15th of May. I could really use some help on this lake. I heard it was 12ft high and your getting rain now. Any :D thing will help! Thanks!!!! <*)}}}><
    You'll see the difference,,,on the end of your line! PROUD MEMBER OF ​TEAM GEEZER
    Likes Crappie Reaper LIKED above post

dobber Guest

Default Ft. Gibson Lake

lake should be normal by 15th. if there is no more rain. if normal, try Jackson Bay, south shore between boat ramps. 3-6ft deep try black and white tube or jig. or along boat docks in Ranger Creek. as of 8 a.m. May 3rd lake is 6 ft. above normal and should be back to normal by May 8th to find lake info call (918)669-7521.

Post Thanks / Like

Dobber, Thanks ole 'Bud'. Fished there last fall and stunk up the place. Never did figure them out. Going to give it another try in a couple weeks. Got my lake map out and looking for these places. I've been checking the lake page and I believe you are right. It will be normal if you can stop the monsoons! <*)}}}><
    You'll see the difference,,,on the end of your line! PROUD MEMBER OF ​TEAM GEEZER