Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: fishing reelfoot lake questions

Post Thanks / Like

Default fishing reelfoot lake questions

New to this site...have found great info about mastering the crappie bite!...I'm heading to reel foot in april 14-17 i have heard a lot about the lake being very low...watched a vidieo about them pumping out the water...I was wondering if any one could post a recent picture of the egales nest resort dock and surounding area...they have told me that the lake was in good shape to fish ...but i keep hearing horror storys...please help me ease my mind...i would hate to spend so much to enjoy reelfoot and can't even get in the water.

thanks, Martin

Post Thanks / Like

You might have better luck getting information if you post on the Tennessee page. Get information from the local people.

Post Thanks / Like

Here at the foot the water is coming up some. Some ramps are still little low but most are ok. All the horror stories let go in one ear and out the other. Yesterday i fished the miss river and came back by the lake. the lake was full of people. You need to come on down and enjoy. When i go back out i will take some pics and post them. There is no need to be nervous about coming here. As long as you go slow and pay attention to where you are going you will be fine. I cross the lake 10-20 times a week. I have got hung up on one stump and that is the only problem i have ever had here. It was my fault, I was going to fast and run the boat up on a stump right under the water. If i had not been going so fast i could of got off. If you have any questions or need anything contact me here or my email at [email protected] One day this coming week i will post you some pics on here.