Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Stockton ice

Post Thanks / Like

Default Stockton ice

can anyone help an old man out. has the ice statred to leave, has any oneone been on the lake and cleaned out a couple holes for fishing, has anyone cleaned the ramps, turned on the lights in the privies, fixed all the loose boards on the docks, getting tired of running the dogs, need a crappie fix

Post Thanks / Like

As of tuesday evening everything is still locked up from State Park to Aldrich. It looked like a little open around Masters but not much. The rivers are opening up on both ends but still few days from fishing. I havnt been by Hawker in a few days but it should be getting close. I'm with you I cant wait to get back after them. Good luck Beagle.
    Fish like your hungry!

Post Thanks / Like

thanks for the report don.

Post Thanks / Like

hey beagleman all the ramps are clean and the ice is going fast,i live last farm in the forks and have watched the ice go many years.when it gets to a certain point it will go down with water on top and this can happen in just a few hours,dangerous for awhile but it will be gone real fast.i'll let you know if a big change happens.stop by some time when you are up this way.
    Crappie,turkey and mushrooms Great American Food

Post Thanks / Like

rancher do you know how hawker looks. with this wind the ice will go fast.

Post Thanks / Like

I plan on checking at the mile long after work today. If no one has posted about it I'll let you all know what I see. I'm sure JR will have the scoop on that part of the lake.
    Fish like your hungry!

Post Thanks / Like

Rancher thanks, Jason thanks, Rancher Not sure just where you live, but I will look you up when I head that way.

Post Thanks / Like

hawer point is open and two trucks are in the parking lot.looks like it is open almost to mutton creek,the back of some coves are still coverd and need to be careful you can see ice patches from the mile long floating in open water.would be hard to see if u were in a boat.thats the way it was when i crossed to feed cows on the west side about 1:00.
    Crappie,turkey and mushrooms Great American Food

Post Thanks / Like

Same way at 4pm rancher. Also open water down to the big rock at cedar camp. Cedar camp ramp is open also. I'm sure masters and crab are open also but have not confirmed this.
    Fish like your hungry!

Post Thanks / Like

if the weather stays like this we will be hunten slabs sat morning its been a long winter .keep the reports going .FISH ON