Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Biosonix info

Post Thanks / Like

Default Biosonix info

I was wondering if any of you fellas have any experience (good or bad) with the Biosonix fish attractor, especially where it applys to our fish of choice?
    bob

Post Thanks / Like

I personally have never heard of it. The only thing I might do is change brands of jig skirts. Bass Pro plastic skirts have salt on them. Southern Pro has worm oil on them. I get the Southern Pro from Everharts at Clinton. But I really don't think it makes that much difference.

Post Thanks / Like

I have never been around one fresh water fishing. I have been around them salt water fishing for Yellowfin Tuna, and Red Snapper. It worked great and we caught a lot of fish until the sharks showed up and we would have to move to a new location. It would be interesting to see if anyone has tried it for crappie fishing.

Post Thanks / Like

They have been around the tournament trail for a few years now and the best of my recollection the sponser boat was the only one i remember seeing one on a couple of years ago,don't know if thats because of how they work or the pricetag.
    For a full line of fluid beds
    soft plastic, jig heads and more see us at

www.simplycrappie.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Simply-Crappie