Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Lost Land/Teal???

Post Thanks / Like

Default Lost Land/Teal???

I fished Teal out of Sunset when Ken Toebe had it back in the late 70s and enjoyed it a great deal. Now 40 years later with the kids all grown I'm thinking about going back up this September. Teal used to be a pretty good crappie lake but things change over time. Due to changes in lodging will most likely stay on Lost Land but still fish both. What is the fishing like for in general there and specifically for crappie and walleye???

Post Thanks / Like

I will be fishig there several times this summer so will get back to you when I do. Crappie should still be in their summer pattern in early September but I will be busy filling my first bear tag in 11 years then. Good luck to you and let me know how you did

Post Thanks / Like

I moved to Toledo Bend 3 years ago from Cumberland Wisconsin. We use to camp on the Island on Teal Lake during the 70's,Ken was in Muskie Inc. at that time. In the fall we would look for sand grass on the deep edges of the bays and points, didn't fish Crappie but we would tear the walleye up on 3 inch black reapers and stand up jig heads. It is a very underated walleye lake. good luck up there it is a very beautiful area...........Granite

Post Thanks / Like

Lost land and teal hold good black crappie numbers.
    We fish it every year for musky as well. Moore's bat on the east side of the chippewa flowage is great as well as lower twin. Have been fishing the area now for over 20 years, numerous trips per year. Heading up in early June for some camping and fishing on our property on Reed lake. Hayward rocks!

All of our products are Made in the USA with all American made materials.
    Artificial fish habitat,crappie attractors and bass structure made from PVC.
    Numerous models of various sizes,textures and shapes for fry to lunkers.
    Mention Crappie.com with your order for 10% off!!
    Fishiding.com Structurespot.com