Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Two Color Mold

Post Thanks / Like

Default Two Color Mold

I am interested in making some two color grubs and need some information. I hear people talking about molds with gates between the body and the tail section of the bait. I don't really understand what they are talking about. Does anybody have a picture of this type of mold or a mold they would like to sell.

Depends on the season. but between Warrensburg Mo and south Louisiana is a good place to look
    Post Thanks / Like

Well...... they are molds with slide bars to make multi-colored baits but they are SUPER high dollor. The best bet is to pour a color cut the tail off, put it back in to the mold and reshoot another color. Its a pain but once you get the hang off it, it doesnt take that long. Google Jacobs molds and check his stuff out. he has a multi color mold on there I think. Plus he is a good dude and does good work.
    In our government-controlled schools we are taught that Lincoln was our greatest president because his war ended slavery and saved the Union. As usual, the other side of the story – the side that reflects poorly on the government – somehow gets lost. – Richard J. Maybury, The Abe Lincoln Hoax

Post Thanks / Like

what qwak said

snake River is online now Crappie.com 2010 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MO QWACK View Post
    Well...... they are molds with slide bars to make multi-colored baits but they are SUPER high dollor. The best bet is to pour a color cut the tail off, put it back in to the mold and reshoot another color. Its a pain but once you get the hang off it, it doesnt take that long. Google Jacobs molds and check his stuff out. he has a multi color mold on there I think. Plus he is a good dude and does good work.
    I have a 2 color mold do not like it . I rather cut the baits and replaced half of it back and shoot like you said mo.

www.bobsjigs.com