Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Peanut Butter & Jelly Color

Post Thanks / Like

Question Peanut Butter & Jelly Color

Last year at our Sport and Fishing show here in Indiana. I had found a booth that was selling curly tails in the Peanut Butter and Jelly color. I have no information where they were produced. I am asking if anyone out there has some information where I can find more of these. I bought them for a trip to Canada but I tried them out in MI. for walleye and found that the crappies just love that color, maybe the blue in it. I then tried this out on our local waters and found that the Indiana crappies love them tooooooo.... At this time I have none at this time to post a pic but they are wild looking and are just at 2 inches. Thanks for the help...

Fish Detective
    "May Your Fishing Dreams Come True"

Fish Detective

Post Thanks / Like

Default Pb & J

In the Bass Pro Shops 2006 Angler's catalog, on page 204 there's Berkley Power Grubs avail in 2 inch with a PB & J color (25). It looks as if it's a red flaked color. If you don't have the catalog, you can search their site and see if you think it is the same thing. Hope this helps.

Post Thanks / Like

Larry C, Thanks for the info I am going to send an order (SMALL) to BPS and see if they are the same. Thanks again..

Fish Detective

Fish Detective

Post Thanks / Like

Default Pb & J

You're welcome..Glad to be able to help a fellow Hoosier..You've kinda perked my interest in that color too. I'm going to check them out at BPS in Clarksville next trip I make. Good luck and good fishing..

Post Thanks / Like

No, but I want the inside of my car to be Peanut Butter colored and the outside Jelly.

Post Thanks / Like

I found a PB&J in a lizard at BPS (a couple years ago)I use when we go up to New River kayaking....The green carp love them...and I'm not sure what brand because I put all my plastics in a binder. I'm thinking that maybe Zoom put these out but not sure.........But I will be picking up a few PB&J in the curly tails for crappie after reading about the success you have had............Good Fishing to all and keep up the great advice.................:p

Post Thanks / Like

Litebite, I don't why the crappies like them, maybe the combo of colors within the PB&J. Good luck on this years fishing.

Fish Detective

Fish Detective