Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Famous 'FM' Grubs Scented in bulk now here!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Famous 'FM' Grubs Scented in bulk now here!

"FM" aka Flutter master grubs have stood the test of time and caught millions of fish. Well we have taken them one step further and have them injected with JuicedUpBaits exclusive line of crappie scent. We are now offering them in 2 1/2" 100 packs for $10.75. We also have the 3 1/2" 100 packs for $12.85. Check out www.attackpakfishing.com for all the colors available. Check back soon as we will be adding 100 packs of 2 1/2" swim minnow and 4 1/2" fat grub. Thanks for taking a look.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Attack Pak Fishing View Post
    "FM" aka Flutter master grubs have stood the test of time and caught millions of fish. Well we have taken them one step further and have them injected with JuicedUpBaits exclusive line of crappie scent. We are now offering them in 2 1/2" 100 packs for $10.75. We also have the 3 1/2" 100 packs for $12.85. Check out www.attackpakfishing.com for all the colors available. Check back soon as we will be adding 100 packs of 2 1/2" swim minnow and 4 1/2" fat grub. Thanks for taking a look.
    Nice looking jigs, but I do not do pay pal.

Juiced Up Baits Pro Staff
    K2 Coolers Pro Staff
    Mike's Custom Crappie Jigs Pro Staff

gabowman is offline Super Moderator * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Was gonna get a couple 10 pks of grubs to try but unfortunately shipping charges (thanks to our beloved gov't:rolleyes) has about done away with ordering small item quantities off the 'net. $1.45 a 10 pk sounds like a good price, but then add the shipping and it's just not worth it. Would be better if buying bulk quantities I guess.:o

Certainly some nice looking grubs.
    Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in hospitals dying of nothing.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gabowman View Post
    Was gonna get a couple 10 pks of grubs to try but unfortunately shipping charges (thanks to our beloved gov't:rolleyes) has about done away with ordering small item quantities off the 'net. $1.45 a 10 pk sounds like a good price, but then add the shipping and it's just not worth it. Would be better if buying bulk quantities I guess.:o

Certainly some nice looking grubs.
    Yeah the shipping makes it tough.

K2 Coolers Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for interest guys. We strive to offer the best customer service out there. On the paypal issue, we will gladly accapt a check or money order. As far as shipping question, if you want just a few packs that will fit a padded envelope shipping will be $1.25 which is true cost. Hope this helps out. Thanks again

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Attack Pak Fishing View Post
    Thanks for interest guys. We strive to offer the best customer service out there. On the paypal issue, we will gladly accapt a check or money order. As far as shipping question, if you want just a few packs that will fit a padded envelope shipping will be $1.25 which is true cost. Hope this helps out. Thanks again
    I did not mean to sound like were downing you about the shipping. It just cost a lot to mail stuff, I mailed a GPS antenna to a guy on here to Texas and it cost me $12.00 bucks!! If I did want to give them a try would I just PM you on here or what? The jigs do really look good.

K2 Coolers Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

you can either email me at [email protected] or call 502-794-7829. Will be glad to help all I can.

Post Thanks / Like

Ok buddy thanks. I'll send you an email in the morning.

K2 Coolers Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

Here is the new 2 1/2" swimming minnow now available in 100 packs. $15.20. Again these are injection molded with JuicedUpBaits exclusive crappie scent.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Post Thanks / Like

100 packs of juicedUp Enhanced crappie tubes @ 9.00 ea. Colors currently available shown.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast