Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jigs

Post Thanks / Like

Default Jigs

UGH! Wow there are alot of options to choose from! I am trying to get a order in. I have learned alot over the winter and want to start building up an arsnel. Previously I have mainly fished with minnows but not that I have a etter understanding, I am ready to shop for jigs. Anyone ever ordered from here Contact Us - JASON'S JIGS
    prices seem pretty good
    look me up on facebook!
    http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/profile.php?id=1491513101

Post Thanks / Like

I like the plastic ones myself easier to change out colors.

Try this guy he is really good!

A Crappie Lures, Bass Lures and fishing lures source - BudsBait.com

I purchased about 10,000 from him a couple of years ago and got along great with him. First order was for about 6,000 and 2nd order was for about 5,500, yeah that is a lot for sure. But other than Everharts at Clinton, MO no one else offers 100 packs! Plus I had all the room for them in my boxes, and I only fill the main boxes about once every 3 years. Bass Pro has those salted jigs and I just don't like them and they have only 20 packs. Wife and I both fish, and we have smaller boxes that we fish out of.

Post Thanks / Like

For your leadheads just PM Bugman and order some from him with those sickle hooks on them. Sharpest things I have ever seen!

Post Thanks / Like

I just moved back up here, but, isn't Rogers still open in Liberty? By the way, Jason ties some GREAT jigs. I use both, but a feather or hair jig will last you 100's of fish or tilll you lose it.
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER
    Always shoot for the moon, if you miss you'll still be among the stars.

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah feather jigs last longer I agree. But when your at my age and already dealing with those darned no line eye glasses plus add 4 pound .006 dia. line its tuff tying on another jig especially in ruff water in a boat. And if you fish the brush like I do sometimes I can loose 25 lead heads in a days fishing.

If you do ebay here is another link for the same guy:

Bud's Bait items - Get great deals on Tri-Colors, Lit'l Hustlers Colors LH 41-60 items on eBay Stores!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hunter7711 View Post
    I just moved back up here, but, isn't Rogers still open in Liberty? By the way, Jason ties some GREAT jigs. I use both, but a feather or hair jig will last you 100's of fish or tilll you lose it.
    Steve Rogers recently opened a new store across I-35 by the new Price Chopper. Be prepared, it's a "candy store"

Post Thanks / Like

Rogers in Liberty has all you want. Jigs, line, poles, whatever you need.
    Team Double D - " We're not famous, but we should be."

Post Thanks / Like

Bugmans jig heads are nice. I got 200 from him and am very pleased with them. Man are those sickle hooks sharp. Painted some today with a fluid bed I built. I still have some to learn about that but the jig heads took paint very good.

Post Thanks / Like

Van hooks in camdenton at loz sells jigs in 100 packs also. I think they are $5 a 100. If that's your area I didn't know?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by goshdangfeller View Post
    Van hooks in camdenton at loz sells jigs in 100 packs also. I think they are $5 a 100. If that's your area I didn't know?
    Well thank you, not my area but sure would help if I forgot something fishing with Bugman.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast