Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: February WTCC Meeting / Tournament

Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation February WTCC Meeting / Tournament

Just a quick reminder...

We will hold our Feb. meeting this Thursday evening, 02/17, at 6:30 PM, at Gander Mountain. During the meeting, we will be registering for Saturday's (02/19) Reelfoot Tournament. Regarding the tournament, fishing will start at "safe light", with participants launching at the ramp of their choice. Weigh-in will be held at 2:00 PM at Keystone Park. Join us at Boyette's Restaurant following the weigh-in, for a little food and fellowship.

Hope to see you all there!!!

Post Thanks / Like

See ya Thursday.

Post Thanks / Like

I had intended on coming to the meeting Thursday night and seeing what it's all about, and considering joining but I had something come up, and won't be able to make it. I am going to try to make it next month though.

Post Thanks / Like

bigcountry08, we would be glad to have you there.

Tom

Post Thanks / Like

Guys, I'm sorry that I will not be at the tournament tomorrow. I have been really busy with work and I gotta spend some time with my wife. I was able to slip off to Reelfoot this morning with my dad, we put in at Lovell's boat ramp and had no trouble unloading. I never got on a stump! Thanks Cracker68!!Thumbs Up That boy know his stuff. We trolled the stumps and did some jigging when the wind would let us. We had about a 45min. window that the wind laid and that is when we caught fish, it was really slow!! The fish we caught were close to the bottom now we only had 5 fish and we left at 11a.m..I had got a new 55lb PD trolling motor for Christmas and man I really like that thing. I wish you all the best at the tournament tomorrow. Just take your time and you'll be fine, make sure you have a cell phone just in case you need to call another member. Good Luck!!

Juiced Up Baits Pro Staff
    K2 Coolers Pro Staff
    Mike's Custom Crappie Jigs Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks, Lynn. Looks like the wind is gonna be pretty rough again tomorrow, but we are looking forward to it. Glad you got the chance to get out there today. Hope you and the wife have a great weekend.