Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: New Combo's to me just a ?

Post Thanks / Like

Question New Combo's to me just a ?

I don't troll or have the "long poles yet" Just wondering if you all had seen the zebco 10ft/ul underspin combo? only $28.00. I don't want to go trial and error on this type of troll/drift fishing. Do you tite line..use slip corks or both? help me out before I start investing. Those b&m poles look tempting also just thought I would try these combo before I spent the real money.Thanks guys I know I can count on you all GOD Bless and Good fishing..Russ
    Stay Humble .. Even on a Crappie Day !!

Post Thanks / Like

I would go with the Crappie Wizzard Poles, thay are the best I've ever used. You can go to Crappiestuff.com to buy them...Mike

Post Thanks / Like

Default Wally's for me

I used the Wally's 12 FT for jigging and bought some Tightliners to troll with. I have them rigged but just haven't tried them out. Too much work and not enough time to fish. I plan to change that in a week or so.

Good Luck!

Post Thanks / Like

Wally Marshall for me also, I use pro series 7 & 8' for float and tightlining with a couple of 12' for reaching over the brush piles. 5' Ugly Stik LA rods for casting and shooting.

Post Thanks / Like

check out the ugly stick crappie poles in 9 ft at cabellas. i have 10 of em i been using for two years. theyve been rode hard and put up wet, and all the tips are still good. ive got a half dozen 10-12 ft graphite rods with all the tips broken off.
    listen with your eyes---its the only way to beleive what you hear...