Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CDC T Shirts/wPockets

Post Thanks / Like

Default CDC T Shirts/wPockets

Do they have CDC T Shirts with Pockets?
    I happen to like Fruit of The Loom Pocket T shirts in size xl, would be nice if they came with CDC Logo and maybe name right above
    I Don't Know,but I can always use help

Post Thanks / Like

Jiggings15 aka Jared put together a order for some last fall. Most of us on here put a order in for them. I got a pocket with MO CDC Logo and DMW1960 on mine. I think OSS was the only other one besides me that paid extra for a pocket. Snuff in the back pocket might work for most people, but with my large butt I smash the cans in to bad to open them.

Just PM Jiggings15 and ask him where he got them from. They were top of the line shirts and the cost was well worth it.

Post Thanks / Like

You can order the CDC t shirt with a pocket..$2 extra, or you can get the real nice MDC tshirt with a pocket $2 extra, the MDC shirt has the missouri logo on it and are made of some real cool stuff.......... and Luke and them have the pattern, they cost $25 but when you see how and what they are made of, you won't be disappointed..........
    A FISH IN THE PAN IS WORTH TWO IN THE LAKE

Post Thanks / Like

Does Buckwheat have any T's or hoodies left from camp last year?
    Might want to send Buckwheat2 a message.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Post Thanks / Like

I had some samples made up for this years camp, but everybody will prolly want to get the nicer shirts. These are just cotton t-shirts like we had last year.....just different colors.....gray shirt with black lettering....nuthin fancy
    Crappie.......its whats for dinner!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Buckwheat 1 View Post
    I had some samples made up for this years camp, but everybody will prolly want to get the nicer shirts. These are just cotton t-shirts like we had last year.....just different colors.....gray shirt with black lettering....nuthin fancy
    Bucky did you say Crappie shirt? Ok post a picture or show me at camp! Don't tell PW58!

Post Thanks / Like

I'm not into fancy. I don't wear shirts that are purdier than me. :D

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bwillaub View Post
    I'm not into fancy. I don't wear shirts that are purdier than me. :D
    I don't see anything in the Redneck Dictionary that says you have to be purty to catch fish! Don't care what you say you just never had enough leg for me anyway!Rofl

Sent you a PM! Take a look!Thumbs Up

Post Thanks / Like

So don't the grey in the PM I sent you bwillaub match our hair color better?Doh

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DMW1960 View Post
    So don't the grey in the PM I sent you bwillaub match our hair color better?Doh
    The PM you sent me really hurt my feelings, Dan. I would NEVER tell you that you ain't purdy even if'n it was and is true. My wife and my dogs find me mildy attractive and that's enough for me.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast