Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Everyone needs some crappie.com chap stick.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Everyone needs some crappie.com chap stick.

The other day i ordered some slab sauce and liquid minnow and they sent me a tube of chapstick for free. That is some good stuff. It stays on your lips for a long time. Just wanted to say thanks for sending it to me and to tell all of you to buy some. It works. The sauce and liquid minnow i have not got to try yet. When I do i will put a post on how well it worked for me.

Post Thanks / Like

I had that chap stick specifically developed to include red raspberry seed oil. That's the only reason we even carry it. Red Raspberry Seed Oil is fantastic stuff. It has a ton of great qualities, one of which is it's ability as a sun block. I wanted a chap stick that would be beneficial to fishermen. I like the stuff for it's SPF value and actually use it on my nose and ears too for exactly that reason. It's handy to carry, takes up almost no room. I don't normally need to put suntan lotion all over me, normally just the backs of the ears and the tip of the nose are what really need the protection. Makes a great emergency sun tan lotion.

Here are some quotes about Red Raspberry Seed Oil:
    “Red raspberry seed oil is rich in alpha linolenic acid suggesting pronounced anti-inflammatory properties, thus it may be an effective oil to use in the treatment of eczema, psoriasis and other skin conditions.”
    “Red raspberry seed oil may be used in lip balm, cream, sun protection, balms and other skin care formulations. Red raspberry seed oil can be added to any formulation to add protection against the sun. Please note, however, that you will not be able to determine the exact SPF.”
    “Red Raspberry Oil is known especially for its prevention of gingivitis, rashes, eczema and other skin lesions. Raspberry seed oil is emollient, lubricating, conditioning, creates a lipid barrier providing protection to the skin and provides moisture retention for the skin. Its anti-inflammatory properties are greater than those of better known oils such as virgin Avocado Oil, Grapeseed Oil, Hazelnut Oil and Wheatgerm Oil.”
    “Red raspberry seed oil is an excellent free radical scavenger and antioxidant, and a rich source of alpha and gamma tocopherol as well as y-tocopherol, along with carotenoides (Vitamin A). With a reported use for the prevention of rash, eczema and other skin lesions, it also has superior anti-inflammatory properties as compared to other well-known oils such as virgin avocado oil, grapeseed oil, hazelnut oil, and wheat germ oil”
    Owner
    "Wear your PFD" "No texting n driving" slab
    Crappie.com members are the best

Post Thanks / Like

does it double as a fish attractor lol

Post Thanks / Like

Default Chap stick is good

I got some with my order also. This is good stuff

Post Thanks / Like

it comes in slab sauce and liquid minnow flavor also ...lollolol Im gonna have to try it also..

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Slab View Post
    I had that chap stick specifically developed to include red raspberry seed oil. That's the only reason we even carry it. Red Raspberry Seed Oil is fantastic stuff. It has a ton of great qualities, one of which is it's ability as a sun block. I wanted a chap stick that would be beneficial to fishermen. I like the stuff for it's SPF value and actually use it on my nose and ears too for exactly that reason. It's handy to carry, takes up almost no room. I don't normally need to put suntan lotion all over me, normally just the backs of the ears and the tip of the nose are what really need the protection. Makes a great emergency sun tan lotion.

Here are some quotes about Red Raspberry Seed Oil:
    “Red raspberry seed oil is rich in alpha linolenic acid suggesting pronounced anti-inflammatory properties, thus it may be an effective oil to use in the treatment of eczema, psoriasis and other skin conditions.”
    “Red raspberry seed oil may be used in lip balm, cream, sun protection, balms and other skin care formulations. Red raspberry seed oil can be added to any formulation to add protection against the sun. Please note, however, that you will not be able to determine the exact SPF.”
    “Red Raspberry Oil is known especially for its prevention of gingivitis, rashes, eczema and other skin lesions. Raspberry seed oil is emollient, lubricating, conditioning, creates a lipid barrier providing protection to the skin and provides moisture retention for the skin. Its anti-inflammatory properties are greater than those of better known oils such as virgin Avocado Oil, Grapeseed Oil, Hazelnut Oil and Wheatgerm Oil.”
    “Red raspberry seed oil is an excellent free radical scavenger and antioxidant, and a rich source of alpha and gamma tocopherol as well as y-tocopherol, along with carotenoides (Vitamin A). With a reported use for the prevention of rash, eczema and other skin lesions, it also has superior anti-inflammatory properties as compared to other well-known oils such as virgin avocado oil, grapeseed oil, hazelnut oil, and wheat germ oil”
    Slab:
    You going to get to go to Santa Fe Lake Feb 26???
    If so bring some with you, I need to purchase some.

flycaster
    AKA
    John Todd

Post Thanks / Like

I know..........you just want us to kiss our girl before we go fishing, and when she tastes how good we are, she quits thinking about what she can nag us about.

Post Thanks / Like

well i can honestly say that i love the stick and crappie.com. Every time my wife sees me on here she says what the he__ are you talking about now. I finally got her to sit down and look at it to see that we dont talk about women and we are not chit chatting with women on here. Its all bout fishing or related some how. Just want to say thanks slab for doing all this. I look foward to seeing the forums on here, talking to people all over and most of all learning new stuff on crappie..THANKS

Post Thanks / Like

You guys really didn't think Slab was just going to throw away all that stuff that he experimented with while making "Slab Sauce".

Post Thanks / Like

Im curious of what he will make from the bait batter. Maybe some slab batter. we can use it instead of corn meal.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast