Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hook Set Tackle????

Post Thanks / Like

Default Hook Set Tackle????

Anybody purchased from Hook Set Tackle Crappie supply? I made an $80 order on Jan 24 and still haven' received my tackle. Does anybody know anything about this place are the legit??

Post Thanks / Like

Have you called/emailed them? Paid with Credit Card? PayPal?

Just another reason to support folks that sponsor this board.

Post Thanks / Like

hey smooth your right!!!! Honestly after reading this i sat here and was thinking about what all the sponsors here provide...I mean we have all you could want or need. And if we dont have it we know a reputible source for it!!

Post Thanks / Like

Hey guys if it makes me any more worthy to you i just spent over 300 with two of our sponsors. I didnt post this to catch he!! and if it matters i purchased white bass spoons. Sorry if i upset anybody for asking a question...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CrappieLab View Post
    Hey guys if it makes me any more worthy to you i just spent over 300 with two of our sponsors. I didnt post this to catch he!! and if it matters i purchased white bass spoons. Sorry if i upset anybody for asking a question...
    Calm down there CrappieLab they were just trying to help you out. Were all just family here.

MEMBER CRAPPIE MAFIA

Post Thanks / Like

CrappieLab....I did a google search if I have the right business its located in Paxico Kansas phone # 785-636-5374 hope this helps

Post Thanks / Like

We had other members on the board to post with the same question a few weeks ago. Hookset is a legit co. They are real slow but some of the people said they did receive their order after a couple weeks.

Post Thanks / Like

I was the one that posted the thread....

I did get my order and will order from them again,,,,,the weather and their supplier has them pulling their hair out.

Post Thanks / Like

K thanks guys that makes me feel better. Sorry if i upset anybody or came off abrasive that was not my intentions. I have seen other forums that are slam fests and i knew this one was different and full of a bunch of good ole boys that is why i posted about a non sponsor. Thanks guys and believe me my shopping will be done with our sponsors from now on out after the speedy service i received from them with my last two orders.

Post Thanks / Like

I can tell you this, I sent them some Southern Crappie Rods and after 35 days no money. They won't return my calls or e-mail. That's not much of a business!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast